so what are some albums i should get i like sabbath songs like war pigs more soft songs like little wing and under the bridge not much metal blues songs like jeff beck's superstitios classic rock like led zepplins since ive been loving you jimi hendrix and bob dylans like a rolling stone so fire away ( i saw you guys do this to a guy before in the pit so dont report me)
You are well on your way to becoming the master of the Wall of Text.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by NintendoFan123
its not even that big man

That's why I said you are on your way. It is all one big sentence and it makes it a workout to read.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
judas priest.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
If your going for Sabbath, buy Masters of Reality or Vol. 4, the Ozzy stuff is bluesier than the Dio stuff
Quote by NintendoFan123
o well sroyy about that you got anything to contribute to my thread please

I guess that's the least i can do after all of my bitching. IFfyou like Jimi Hendrix I think you should check out Stevie Ray Vaughan. He does a cover of Superstitious as well.
Quote by MakinLattes
TS has yet to master the use of the full stop.

On topic, if you haven't already you should listen to bands like The Who and The Kinks. You said you liked Red Hot Chili Peppers so maybe check out Jane's Addiction and Rage Against the Machine.
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
use last.fm or pandora to find cool bands then use bittorrent to steal the music created by those bands