Everyone's gramma an grampa have done something hilarious, and we all attribute it to a phenomenon called the "Senior Moment".

My gramma happened to make the news for this one though.

She RAN through quiktrip with the van. epic lulz ensued from the family.

It's a small image, but the article's here

Post your hilarious Senior Moments!

Oh! and no offense to the elderly UGer's. You guys are all right.

(Especially Razoredge)
GTFO my sig
I was thinking senior year. And that hasn't started for me yet, so I was gonna say I haven't had any.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Grandma Clara drove through a car wash with her windows down.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
My grandma did the same thing.

Except at Wall Mart

...and she killed a man.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
My Grandma ate an entire carton of fudge while she was half asleep and didn't remember it the next day. I don't know, my Grandparents are boring.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
my grandpa apparently doesn't know what the middle finger means 'cause once he was showing us how once he saw some guy in a movie or something doing it. So he was waving his middle finger around like nothing was wrong.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by itchy guitar
My Grandma ate an entire carton of fudge while she was half asleep and didn't remember it the next day. I don't know, my Grandparents are boring.

Technically, that's called suicide.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
My grandfather shot his revolver at the ceiling to kill a fly crazy bastard
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by reb_49

Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by reb_49

I think that this should be in the "Epic Bug Kills" thread, TBH.

My grandma once went to Wal-Mart, bought $100 worth of groceries, left Wal-Mart, and drove home. When she got there, she tried unpacking an empty car. Guess where the groceries were? Wal-Mart.
O well right before my grandma got her license taken away (this is what for). She was driving and while she was taking a turn, she somehow didn't turn the car far enough and the car went through a ditch and hit a flag pole that was in front of this building, and the flag pole was at about a 45 degree angle. So knowing my family we had to make something funny about it so we got some of our family and reenacted this picture...

I wish I had the real picture of my family reenacting it but the picture is at my grandparents house. It's a pretty funny picture seeing a bunch of old people "mounting" the flag.
Attachments:
iwojima.jpg
Where's Waldo?

yay
Last edited by SLCdragons102 at Aug 8, 2009,
My grandparents died

TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
i walked into a public bathrrom to see a really old guy washing out his underpants because he **** himself. he handed me 5 dollars and asked me to buy him a new pair of underpants and not to tell anybody. i took the money and kicked him in the **** and he fell face first into a urinel. he either died from a heart attack or drowning in peepee.
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by keithmoon15
i walked into a public bathrrom to see a really old guy washing out his underpants because he **** himself. he handed me 5 dollars and asked me to buy him a new pair of underpants and not to tell anybody. i took the money and kicked him in the **** and he fell face first into a urinel. he either died from a heart attack or drowning in peepee.

Not cool.
Do NOT look behind you.
Quote by SLCdragons102
O well right before my grandma got her license taken away (this is what for). She was driving and while she was taking a turn, she somehow didn't turn the car far enough and the car went through a ditch and hit a flag pole that was in front of this building, and the flag pole was at about a 45 degree angle. So knowing my family we had to make something funny about it so we got some of our family and reenacted this picture...

I wish I had the real picture of my family reenacting it but the picture is at my grandparents house. It's a pretty funny picture seeing a bunch of old people "mounting" the flag.

Want Pics NAO.

Epic
GTFO my sig
My Grandma got in to an argument with the employees at a Mrs. Field's cookie shop at the mall. She was saying that they weren't real Mrs. Field's and she buys them all the time. The argument went on for at least 20 minutes and I was laughing through the whole thing.
well, once in the Minneapolis airport there was a group of older folks and they were pushing another in a wheelchair down an escalator, and If you have ever been there, there is a giant ****ing elevator seriously 10 feet from the escalator
My old relatives never stop talking on the phone, so we always come up with some ridiculous excuse for why we have to leave.

"UH OH! I left the oven on, gotta go!"
"Hey my friend just came to the door with a surprise present for me! Bye!"
My grandpa drives with his windshield wipers on all the time, rain or shine. "Just in case it rains."

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Quote by raindropsXroses
My grandpa drives with his windshield wipers on all the time, rain or shine. "Just in case it rains."

you never know....
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
my grandparents always fight about ridiculous things. its hilarious.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
I'm PRETTY sure my grandma loved her cat more than me.

Then, when she died I went to pet the cat, and she hissed at me.
For a minute there
I lost myself
Dude, I have a million.

-Grandpa was driving down a busy street, accidentally passes the turn-in for the restaurant we were going to. Stops car, puts it in reverse and backs up instead of making a U-turn. Almost kills us all.

-Grandpa drives into 7-11 and takes out a magazine rack.

-Grandma is at a fancy restaurant and instead of ordering the Alaskan Halibut, she orders the "Alaskan Husky." The whole family was there and we were all in tears, but I don't think anyone ever told her what she said. She would have been so embarrassed.

I'll post more later. Grandma unfortunately passed on and Grandpa is in a home with alzheimers.
me, my mom, uncle, and grandpa were sitting along the vegas strip, my grandpa

tying his shoes, this homeless guy comes up and say "i'll tie your shoes for 50 cents"

my grandpa says "how much you charge to suck a dick?" awesome.
Quote by Ahyoka
Pop goes the weasel...with the casket closed

Quote by Jsteele1408
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quote by Tastytaco
mmm... if a girl has Tourette's and screams "f*** me!", would that be consent?

PSN: jermstar44
"Pass me my wheel barrow." - Granny meant rolling pin.

I got dozens of others written down. Will dig out at a later date!
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
I was at my friends house and greened out and my grandparents picked up me. next day we went to swiss chalet and my grandma commented on how fast i got over my sickness and my grandpa jokingly said "yea, it's probably from all the marijuana these kids today use." he started asking me about it like how to smoke it and what part and my grandma was just like "roger, leave him alone, he woulnd't know!"
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
My great grandfather allegedly lost his license when he was drunk driving (unbeknownst to him) down the wrong way of a one way street. A car came the other way, so he opened the window and yelled at them. It was only then that the car turned on its flashing blue lights.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by Just Andrew
My grandma did the same thing.

Except at Wall Mart

...and she killed a man.

this is exactly why they should make people retake their drivers test at 70
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
This one time my grandma was buying a new watch, so she was at the store looking through all the watches and she walks up to Walgreens dude and says, "All the women's watches are too tight on my wrist and all the men's watches are too big. Don't you have anything in the middle like for the faggots?" Twas an epic day.
My grandmother told me I would be so pretty if I had been born a girl. All my grandparents are dead now though, so I get the last laugh.

Jk, I love them all
I work as a cashier, and this elderly couple came through my lane. While the husband paid for everything and put the bags in his cart and stuff, the woman just walked to the end of the lane, stared blankly at the nothing in front of her and said "see you later, alligator" in the spaciest voice I've ever heard at least 15 times over and over. It was really weird, but a pretty funny story looking back on it.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
when my grandmother was in the asisted living home she would allwase call the nurses and atendants assholes.