Page 1 of 2
Alright, stik with me here. Tis will blow your ****ing aminds,

The Cigarette companies are behind the anti-smoking campoagn,

Why you ask? Hm?!

Good queitons, senioritas!~

Reverse psychjology.

Stik with me, remember. Thank you. Anyways... So teenagers are tyopically rebelioous, they do the opposite of what their parents says, amiright? Si they are wjut any authority that tells them something. Take for instance, a stern viice on a commerical saying "DON"T SMOAK!". Bella-ruse, bella-ruse!

You, as teenagers, are gonna smoke, right? Of course! Because of reverse psychology. You hear one thing, and do the different. Don't smoke = smoke? Or does smoke = don't smoke. (fade out e effect in soize, large to smallz).

We don't hear smoking is cool commericals, ONLY the opposite... (reason why its the tobacco companies behind it all, what you say?!)

Exactly. There are no advocates for smoking, only against smoking, so there is no reverse smoke = don't smoke, only don't smoke --> SMOAK! So with those synapses opened, and only those, the reverse psychology results in smoke. So that's what you do.

And who better to run these comericals but the tobacco companies swho want you to smoke? By seeing a position (anti smoke), you assume an opposite counter (smokin is cool, sosmoke). Shouldn't the cigarette companies being pushing to smalk? Yes, those very ASSUMEd commericals. With them running the anti, they save money in assuming the pro-, avoiding all possible legal **** (parents against their kids smokingciaarreetes) and health sand stuff, you assume someone is pushing smoking. No one is. If there was only a smoke commercial, and no anti, people would smoke. Because of reverse [pych\\. So with reverse psychology of the only seen commericals (dont smoke), you receive dont smoke = smoke "pills" --> done by tobacco comapies = people who WANT you to smoke.

End oif story?

?

Ps. Imagine this (christianity + hinduism... im atheist, but this is still mindblowing **** no matter what you belief_

So...

Christianty = resurrection (back to life after death)

Hiudn = reincarnation ("new" life after death with same soul)

Jesus dies. Christians say resurrected. What if, instead, reINCARNATED! Rather than die, go to heaven as himself, and reenter his same body in the same "life" (think as in Mario mushrooms) he die (one mushrrom goes, infinite left (reincarnation symbolism))), he is reINCARNATEd --> Jesus with "x" lives dies --> Soul goes to heaven from OLD body, leaves to go to ANOTHER body --> Jesus with "y" lives comes back (known as reincarnation in Hindi) --> enters "another?" body --> LOIK, ITZ TEH OLD ONEZ! On accident. He happened to be one of the infinitely small people who are affected by "dont get my old bodies" syndrom, and jesus, lo and behold, is a casualty. He isn't resurrected as the christians say, he was reincarnated as the hindus (and i belief buddhists too) say, so that means...

HINDUS WIN. Reincarnation > resurrection(what the christians believe).

End? For now, yes... yess.. yesss...
Are you drunk or is your keyboard just sticky? I'm leaning towards the former due to the conspiracy theory.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
i tried reading the first paragraph and abruptly stopped at "Si they are wjut any authority that tells them something."
Go Veg.
Quote by itchy guitar
Are you drunk or is your keyboard just sticky? I'm leaning towards the former due to the conspiracy theory.

This
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
wat.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
way to type, no type
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
yeah, what he said. "Don't Smoark"
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Actually the cigarette companies pay for the anti-smoking commercials because of a lawsuit settlement.
You lost credibility when you misspelt most of that.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
When you're drunk everything fits together, doesn't it?
Nothing to see here, move along
I raged for a lightyear.

I mean it, that post made me so damn angry.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Quote by fullthrottle134
Actually the cigarette companies pay for the anti-smoking commercials because of a lawsuit settlement.

Same idea, cigarette company workers posing as anti-smokers sued the cigarette comapny (same idea bihend the pepsi/diet pepsi commercias, companying suing another department within the comapny). Apply the first post, boo-yah. It all goes back to the cigarette company.

half spanish and half english.......cant speak both at the same time....thats just greedy
Quote by itchy guitar

this and also

the "you don't always die from tobacco" cowboy, he makes me never ever want to smoke.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Yeah! All for one and none for all! Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurray for non-conformity!

But on topic--wut?
Ah, I love drunk posts.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by im not mental
i tried reading the first paragraph and abruptly stopped at "Si they are wjut any authority that tells them something."

lol thats as far as i got too
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Tsk tsk.

Popes shouldnt write drunken conspiracy theories

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I can so imagine you typing that post at a hundred miles an hour. lol

And it definitely was mind blowing. I have a headache now.

Was a good read though.....lol
The smoking one kind of makes sense but he religion seems a little out there, I like the mention of mario mushrooms though.
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
don't smoke --> SMOAK!

So that's what CC's do....
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Aug 8, 2009,
Meh... if anything it'd be a 'betting on all horses' type of strategy. If they have people in both smoking and stop-smoking initiatives they could likely predict rises and falls in demand and adjust accordingly. Would be a stupid waste of resources though.
Quote by biga29
So that's what CC's do....

yep.

Conspiracy Confusers.
Heartbreaker, I almost forgot you existed.

What a comeback.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Thank you for your amazing insight, Heartbreaker. Not please get yourself out of the pool of piss that is surely in front of your computer and keep the rest of your conspiracies to yourself

Heartbreaker was on top of the Grassy Knoll!
Quote by im not mental

Yeah, me too.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
That's amazing Heartbreaker! Now get back on the bus, because it's Macaroni night tonight in the cafeteria!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Page 1 of 2