I've made quite a few videos on youtube, not really stupid ones, ones that I'm really proud of and that other people think are really funny. I am a musician so I have a few songs up as well as just funny videos in general. But people don't know they exist, I need to branch out, find an audience. The most views I have is a little over 1,000 on just one video, all my others have less than 100. The one that's over 1,000 only has that many views because i continuously wrote a message on a related video asking them to watch it, because they would love it and I did not get any messages saying "this sucks" they were all positive. I don't know how to get views other than spamming other videos, which is annoying and of course, it annoys other people. How does one gain popularity on the internets (or triple dubz, if you're Chris Hardwick!) The same thing goes for twitter? How the hell do people get so many followers? Help me out here, Pit.

Also, I am not going to post a link to my videos because I don't think that's allowed onUG, just playing it safe. Maybe it is.

Any success stories, how do you do it? I mean I'm funnier than Fred! Although, everyone is funnier than Fred because Fred is not funny. Hell, Hitler was funnier than Fred.
post fasinating threads to be popular
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by chaoticfables
You need to act like a 6-year-old and have an extremely high-pitched voice.

I read the title and was about to say to act like Fred but I guess you covered that.
Just have a bunch of cats doing stuff, then you doing stuff, then some more cats. Make sure you put "cute kittens" in the video title; that guarantees at least a million views.
Appeal to the dumbass pre-teens, that seems to do the trick.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Go out with a bang,
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
post yourself playing ****ty pop songs and appeal to every 12-14 year old kid in america
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
Show us your titties.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by thankyougermany
Show us your titties.

/thread
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Be a star in one of those 2x1y videos. For example, 2guys1rake.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
get another guy and then grab yourself a cup...

EDIT:
Quote by MyNameIsLame

^beatme2it
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
obviously comment yourself like I just did on my profile

and also make a group called The "Find The Right Girl For Justin Yanez" Thingy
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Kensai became popular by pretending to be an old man, and that's probably the only way. An old man that's a complete dick to everyone is comical, but a regular guy isn't.
I could post a video of me and my cats and then me just doing funny stuff and I'd be like: Can you dig it?
Maybe I'll just come up with one genius video and it'll blow up. It doesn't happen overnight, but I really wish it did.
Quote by thewho65
Just have a bunch of cats doing stuff, then you doing stuff, then some more cats. Make sure you put "cute kittens" in the video title; that guarantees at least a million views.

and get fat... no one thinks fit people are funny you dont see lance armstrong doing stand up

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by Echoplex
Kensai became popular by pretending to be an old man, and that's probably the only way. An old man that's a complete dick to everyone is comical, but a regular guy isn't.

And also try to keep up to date in the pit of famous UGers because when you still don't know who the hell Kensai is. So that way people don't think you've been living under a rock like me
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by MyNameIsLame

n rakes 1 guy for n>3, what he does with those rakes...that is up to him
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Show us your titties

Interesting. I did try showing my genitals...my genitals, showing my genitals (MAH GENITALIA!)
Quote by badacidvacation
Interesting. I did try showing my genitals...my genitals, showing my genitals (MAH GENITALIA!)

Attempted humour fail.

This thread is a farce.
RIP Tom Searle.
So you want to become internet famous.

And your asking how to become internet famous.

And i guess you assumed that you would find this information. Here, in the pit.

Now you must be thinking, "well this was a disaster".

Next thing that is probably going to happen is you will baby sit this thread hoping for a response that is helpful.

After about 30 minutes or so you most likely will abandon your hopes of finding that one life changing post that was going to change your life. You have now left the thread.

Sorry man, maybe ask again tomorrow night.
Quote by badacidvacation

Just make a music video like that song... Might have cost him 4 bucks for the t-shirt.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Create 1 viral video and then a bunch of mediocre crap. Just like wafflepwn.
Check out my band Disturbed
There are two ways to become popular on the internet, you must either win or fail on an epic level (or do what those two Chinese guys did and don't really do anything special.) Ok I guess there are three ways then, buy only the first two will get you a mildly entertaining article on ED, and who doesn't want that?
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
I'm sure you could find some company that would promote your stuff... of course it would cost you quite a bit of cash.
you must not go searching to be popular, otherwise, you will fail
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.