Hey, I have a thrash metal band called Brutalizer. I wondering if anyone couldmake us a logo. I dunno if you listen to thrash or have seen what there logo's look like but check out band logos from bands like Death Angel, Testament, Toxic Halocaust, Hirax, Nuclear Assault, Sadus, Sabbat, Municipal Waste, Venom, Voivod, Skeletonwhitch, Dark Angel and violator. usually pointy and make a shape of some sort. It would be awesome if someone could make us a logo. We just want something thats just the word BRUTALIZER in cool writing like the bands i listed. no picture or anything.

check this out for inspirarion

Thank you in advance
Last edited by *Thrash_Metal* at Aug 8, 2009,
There is a massive thread for this! Hell, its even stickied!
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
i know. ive posted there but its taking to long for a reply. and i haven't seen anything that great from there(nothing thrash anyway)
Hey man. I have a little experience making "logo" type things. If you want, add me on myspace at www.myspace.com/orinhead or shoot me an e-mail at sanctus_reboare@yahoo.com Tell me how you would like it to look and I'll see if I can come up with something for you.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." ~Carl Sagan
Did you name your band after some item from World of Warcraft?

'Cause that's what came up on Google...
It's a process, not an event.
Quote by *Thrash_Metal*
i know. ive posted there but its taking to long for a reply. and i haven't seen anything that great from there(nothing thrash anyway)

There are a lot of great logos, you have to go through every page. If you don't like the most recent ones, go back a few pages. The rules in that thread also specifically state that if you are not responded to, you are allowed to delete your old post and repost it with the word 'overlooked' so someone may notice it.
Quote by *Thrash_Metal*
Hey, I have a thrash metal band called Brutalizer. I wondering if anyone couldmake us a logo. I dunno if you listen to thrash or have seen what there logo's look like but check out band logos from bands like Death Angel, Testament, Toxic Halocaust, Hirax, Nuclear Assault, Sadus, Sabbat, Municipal Waste, Venom, Voivod, Skeletonwhitch, Dark Angel and violator. usually pointy and make a shape of some sort. It would be awesome if someone could make us a logo. We just want something thats just the word BRUTALIZER in cool writing like the bands i listed. no picture or anything.

so like the metallica logo?
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by stonebrain
Hey man. I have a little experience making "logo" type things. If you want, add me on myspace at www.myspace.com/orinhead or shoot me an e-mail at sanctus_reboare@yahoo.com Tell me how you would like it to look and I'll see if I can come up with something for you.

I don't have much more to add then whats in the description. If you could maybe do 2 or 3 different styles and different colors or something. Keep it pretty simple(not like a death metal logo)

just look at some of these and be creative
check this out for inspirarion
Quote by My_Name_Is_Van
There are a lot of great logos, you have to go through every page. If you don't like the most recent ones, go back a few pages. The rules in that thread also specifically state that if you are not responded to, you are allowed to delete your old post and repost it with the word 'overlooked' so someone may notice it.

There probly are lots of great logos, i just haven't looked that much. and i have reposted with the word overlooked but i keep getting overlook:P

so like the metallica logo?

kind of. Yes with the word being he logo. Metallica isnt really the bets example of what we're looking for though. but if you just meant the word being the logoand the pointyness then yes
Last edited by *Thrash_Metal* at Aug 8, 2009,
Okay, workin on one
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." ~Carl Sagan
Last edited by stonebrain at Aug 8, 2009,
Quote by stonebrain
Okay, workin on one

Sick, Thanks a million. little late but i just sent you a email
Okay, here is the first one...I think it might be a little too "death metal" for you, so if it is, tell me and I'll try something a little less condensed.

It's right here
Quote by stonebrain
Okay, here is the first one...I think it might be a little too "death metal" for you, so if it is, tell me and I'll try something a little less condensed.

It's right here

ya a little to death metal. try simpler and more readable
Last edited by *Thrash_Metal* at Aug 9, 2009,
Okay here's a different one...I think this one looks cooler. Let me know what you think.

See it here
Quote by stonebrain
Okay here's a different one...I think this one looks cooler. Let me know what you think.

See it here

closer but we kinda want something pointyer and not just a plain font. something like violator or municipal waste
Quote by My_Name_Is_Van
That last one is amazing.

it is very good, but it just doesn't suit the band
lol DROP THOSE NAMES! pick it up!

NO YOU PICK IT UP. drop it.

PICK IT UP

lol @ destructiccon font

I can drop some names. i'm the guitar teacher of the son of the drummer from Razor. hows that for thrash.
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, RATHER EMAIL MY SITE
beaconcraft@hotmail.com
www.beaconcraft.com

Quote by On Winds of Plague
The problem with these guys, they aren't beating a dead horse, they're sodomizing it, and then charging people to watch the video on the internet.
Last edited by Mr. Hand at Aug 9, 2009,
Quote by Mr. Hand
lol DROP THOSE NAMES! pick it up!

NO YOU PICK IT UP. drop it.

PICK IT UP

lol @ destructiccon font

I can drop some names. i'm the guitar teacher of the son of the drummer from Razor. hows that for thrash.

thats cool about teaching razors drummers son, but i have no idea what your saying about the logo??