Alright so at first I had this keypad, which worked pretty well because you only need one hand, right?

but now I got the env touch, and when I use the front touch screen for texting, it's not very accurate and hard to work. And then, when I use the keyboard, i have to use two hands, or else try to use my thumb in the middle and stretch around.. doesn't work because I have to glance every time to see where the keys are.

so i just wondered if someone else here knew how a solution to this horrible problem.
you put the number in and then push the green button. You only have to use one hand to do that.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
you put the number in and then push the green button. You only have to use one hand to do that.

enVs have a 1-9 keypad on the front and a querty inside, right?
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
With your hand/fingers.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I can't stand when people abbreviate "text" to "txt". You're saving one letter and look like a total tool.

And it's not that hard. Especially with an ancient flip phone with a numeric keypad such as mine.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I think there should be a "The Only Texting Thread" because there are seriously so many goddamned threads about texting and theyre all boring and consuming
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
i have the same phone as you, it sucks so bad

i used to have the alias, i ****ing loved that phone. i hate everything about my new phone.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Dood txting is so kewl it's lol and btw and ttyl.

I hate text speech.

My advice: WHY WOULD YOU BUY A PHONE WITH A KEYBOARD WHEN YOU DON"T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!?!?!

That'll be $50.00
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.