Has anybody tried the Sun Face and Peppermint Fuzz by AnalogMan?

I'm torn between the two and the reviews are all great (duh, it's AnalogMan) but there's no literature I can find on comparing the two.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
The Sun Face is just your Fuzz Face clone with your choice of trannies, but the Peppermint is an original design. From what I remember reading, the Peppermint is a pretty dark fuzz and I will guess that it has more gain than the Sun Face.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
The Sun Face is just your Fuzz Face clone with your choice of trannies, but the Peppermint is an original design. From what I remember reading, the Peppermint is a pretty dark fuzz and I will guess that it has more gain than the Sun Face.

On the website it said it's modeled after the FF (and, by proxy, the Sun Face as well) but has tweaks on it to make it a bit crazier.

It's the "crazier" part that baffles me, since it's not really quantifiable.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
probably some weird oscillation stuff.

If you want to check my siganture I have my own fuzz for sale you might be interested.

I"m really a lover of the sunface my self though.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era