Advertising?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SAD MAFIOSO σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Originally Posted by jgbsmith
Guys, guys - put your penises away, we have a lady in the house!
try to copy and paste the link into your url bar instead of clicking on it, then itll work
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
Quote by glam rocker
try to copy and paste the link into your url bar instead of clicking on it, then itll work

well played glam rocker, well played.
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

Well the seller is trying to pass it off as a mesa... I dont know anything about that ampeg head myself, but be wary.
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
Quote by khfan23
Well the seller is trying to pass it off as a mesa... I dont know anything about that ampeg head myself, but be wary.

It says Mesa 4x12 with older Ampeg head...

Edit: I think it might be a SS 140C?
I have a huge fear if rays.
Last edited by ChrisBW at Aug 9, 2009,
I know its a mesa cab and ampeg head butthe title says "mesa 4x12 amp"

Edit- i dont think its worth your while and you could do better
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
Last edited by khfan23 at Aug 9, 2009,
Quote by ChrisBW
I think it might be a SS 140C?

Yeah, I think so too. I got my Combo for a couple hundred, and I feel that it was a steal. Go for it, especially if you like metal/hard rock.

If that is it, I put up a fairly decent review on my combo.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
well, I dont know about you guitarists but if I saw a older ampeg head I'd be all over that ****, for $300? I wouldnt pass this up, go for it man
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Fender Jazz V
Yahama Pacifica 112
Acoustic B200h
2 custom 1x15 cabs
Vox AD30VT
too many pedals
I was thinking...How much does a well-loaded Mesa cabinet go for?

+the head
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
hmm, i looked up the ss140c and found a old manual for it uploaded to adobe, checked it out, and that one is it...

so you guy's think this is worth it? i play on playing mostly metal/hard rock (ozzy metallica maiden priest etc)

So the head is then pretty good, but what bout the cab? i know mesa is a well respected brand, so i expect it would be good, this thing's at lesat 12 year's old so i figure it should give me a nice 80's metal and 90's metal tone
Last edited by camaross427 at Aug 9, 2009,
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Yeah, I think so too. I got my Combo for a couple hundred, and I feel that it was a steal. Go for it, especially if you like metal/hard rock.

If that is it, I put up a fairly decent review on my combo.

cool, can you give me a link to the review? Thanks man
Quote by khfan23

Sounds more like he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about...

That looks like an absolutely superb metal-rig-on-a-budget, though I wouldn't hand over cash until I'd gone and had a look in person. If the cab has the original speakers or ones of equal value, it's probably worth more than $300 alone.

Looks like the head is an Ampeg SS-140c or similar, not bad at all though I have no idea why the badge is on the right hand side.

Great deal if it all works.

EDIT: Actually, more likely to be the SS-70, this is what an SS-140c should look like:

This is an SS-70 panel (note there's only 10 knobs, like your mystery amp):

Your mystery amp:

Last edited by kyle62 at Aug 9, 2009,
Quote by kyle62
Sounds more like he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about...

That looks like an absolutely superb metal-rig-on-a-budget, though I wouldn't hand over cash until I'd gone and had a look in person. If the cab has the original speakers or ones of equal value, it's probably worth more than $300 alone.

Looks like the head is an Ampeg SS-140c or similar, not bad at all though I have no idea why the badge is on the right hand side.

Great deal if it all works.

Ya that's what i was thinking, because i was trying to figure out what it was by going through picture's, but every picture had the badge in the upper left, not lower right, but whatever..

i'm just hoping this combo wouldn't be like overmetal or something lol, i want metal/hard rock, but not death metal..but we'll see, i guess i can play around with it if a i get it, it was just posted on there today a few hour's ago and i emailed him already so i give it a good chance of getting it...shipping can be a fortune though
hmm, that's interesting, so what do you think, legit or not?

and what about the cab? good or bad?
got in touch with the guy, turn's out is is a ss 140c, maybe it's an older model or something, and that's why the badge is in the wrong spot, look's like a good deal, gonna go take a look at it