Hey guys... as a teenager I have a lot of acne and stuff , my current face cleanser doesn't work very well ;( so... anyone have any suggestions for a face cleanser product?
Last edited by NecroticSoldier at Aug 9, 2009,
Quote by NecroticSoldier
Hey guys... as a teenager I have a lot of acne and stuff , my current face cleanser doesn't work very well ;( so... anyone have any suggestions?

Horse sh!t.

Seriously, though, you should probably just rinse with hot water.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
fire
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Ejaculate, Icy Hot, Windex, or a combination of the three
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by NecroticSoldier
Hey guys... as a teenager I have a lot of acne and stuff , my current face cleanser doesn't work very well ;( so... anyone have any suggestions for a face cleanser product?

If you have A LOT of acne and its really bad see your family physician and ask about some kind of medicinal acne treatment. I had really bad cystic acne and it cleared up really well after just one treatment. I'll probably do another one to finish clearing everything up, but honestly topical stuff doesn't work since acne is caused by bacteria
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Fry up some Bacon, and take the excess grease, and rub it all over your face.
Also, I forgot to mention, do not touch your face. The oils of your fingers give you acne.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by Natrone
If you have A LOT of acne and its really bad see your family physician and ask about some kind of medicinal acne treatment. I had really bad cystic acne and it cleared up really well after just one treatment. I'll probably do another one to finish clearing everything up, but honestly topical stuff doesn't work since acne is caused by bacteria

not in all cases. with teenagers a lot of times its due to hormones, and the skin producing an excess of oil. however, getting an antibiotic with something basic like benzoyl peroxide clears up most people
Quote by JayT44
Ejaculate, Icy Hot, Windex, or a combination of the three

after application, proceed to remove with razorblade...it's a cure all.
This is for the moon, Ty Cobb!
Oh Noez Its Teh End Timez!
I wash with a a hot rag and soap every night. I've got pretty clear skin so far. Drink a lot of water, avoid eating too many greasy things. It'll be tough for some people to avoid all that pizza and burgers and such, but it'll pay off.
All your base are belong to us.
I hear that rubbing beaver all over your face should clear up your complexion rather well.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
So much spam going on these days.

Use a gentle cleanser, moisturize your face after if you think your skins getting dry, drink plenty of water, and if it gets quite bad, go see a dermatologist.

If its just normal teen acne well... not much you can do really. Hormones and all that.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Night_Lights
So much spam going on these days.

Use a gentle cleanser, moisturize your face after if you think your skins getting dry, drink plenty of water, and if it gets quite bad, go see a dermatologist.

If its just normal teen acne well... not much you can do really. Hormones and all that.

hehe thanks
Quote by Natrone

It's not THAT bad ;D! so I think i'm fine for that
rubbing achohol

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Also, I forgot to mention, do not touch your face. The oils of your fingers give you acne.

><" oh yeah...
Proactiv actually works for me but I never remember to use it every night, so my acne remains out of laziness.

It doesn't work for some people though.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I just wash my face with Axe when I'm in the shower
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.