What happened to all the tabs for him?! I dont see how you guys could just delete all that work...
I deleted them. Sorry, bro.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
omg! they killed akira yamaoka! you bastards!
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

Quote by hoffmanbmx720
Really? I doubt it...

We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
um you are dumb. you actually think that i believe he could even possibly do it? so far everyone who has been in here is a straight forum troll. well let me tell u guys, you wont get far by acting like some cool douchebag on a guitar tab forum lol. come on kids, get a life.
Quote by hoffmanbmx720
um you are dumb. you actually think that i believe he could even possibly do it? so far everyone who has been in here is a straight forum troll. well let me tell u guys, you wont get far by acting like some cool douchebag on a guitar tab forum lol. come on kids, get a life.

Irony. It's Funny.
Quote by hoffmanbmx720

Oxymoron?!
Quote by Draken
lulz is a stupid term used by rectal dwelling wart children.
That's an '09-er thing to say.

Just like posting this in the wrong section is an '09-er thing to do.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
I've got some sites that have sheet music for some of his songs if you want that. Akira writes some damn good music.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
I am considering reporting you. For bumping the thread, for posting in the wrong place, being a dick to everyone, and what I assume is trolling.

Wait, you're gonna call me a troll.

But I called you a troll.

I vote we have a...

TROLL OFF.

Or not....
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I am considering reporting you. For bumping the thread, for posting in the wrong place, being a dick to everyone, and what I assume is trolling.

Wait, you're gonna call me a troll.

But I called you a troll.

I vote we have a...

TROLL OFF.

Or not....

This man is win.