So I'm at this party and this girl is all over me when she's sober then she starts to get hammered and is all over my friend who is the only one I know at the party and is even more wasted. I am stuck here and have no one to talk to or anything.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Fuck your friend to get her jealous.

this.
This is for the moon, Ty Cobb!
Oh Noez Its Teh End Timez!
Quote by Filter
This, TS, you fail.

sorry but this is true. rise to the occasion and get some so you can write a thread about it and have all the virgins of the pit cry themselves to sleep after pleasureing them selves.
Dude life is full of opportunities, you should grab them instead of wasting your time and going on the internet to tell some stuff to some Pitorians who don't care
Quote by aces25
So I'm at this party and this girl is all over me when she's sober then she starts to get hammered and is all over my friend who is the only one I know at the party and is even more wasted. I am stuck here and have no one to talk to or anything.

well running off to the internet during a party is not exactly the coolest move you could of made in this situation.

A little bit of knowledge for you:
A lot of the time a wasted/drunk person is going to give their attention to who ever is showing them attention.

Your boy saw an opening and took it. Its your turn now.
you guys are mean
he came to us because hes bored and lonely at a party were his drunk friend is getting it on with a drunk girl, we should be nice....

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
So, I guess you're just now realizing that actual parties are:

1. Nothing like the ones on those cliche movies directed towards teenagers.

2. Often filled with very shallow, self-conscious people who are all partaking in the party activities merely to feel socially accepted.

3. Not fun at all.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by speedy1330
you guys are mean
he came to us because hes bored and lonely at a party were his drunk friend is getting it on with a drunk girl who came on to him first, we should be nice....

Fixed. And i'd sig that if i had room
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
She's probably trying to make you jealous. Or she's a *****. Either way, devil's threesome is always an option.
I say you f*ck your friend to get the girl jealous.

frEDIT: ^^^Aww damn it....
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
This is actually kind of epic, tbh.

He's partying - WHILE BROWSING THE PIT WTF MY MIND = BLOWN.
Hey TS just go up to the girl doesn't matter if she's talking to your friend or whatever and take her upstairs, what do you have to lose? well except your virginity ...

But uhm well you get the point, just show some initiative, sitting alone won't get you anywhere
Quote by ComradSputnik
Hey TS just go up to the girl doesn't matter if she's talking to your friend or whatever and take her right there on the couch, what do you have to lose? well except your virginity ...

Fix'd.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by ComradSputnik
Hey TS just go up to the girl doesn't matter if she's talking to your friend or whatever and take her upstairs, what do you have to lose? well except your virginity ...

But uhm well you get the point, just show some initiative, sitting alone won't get you anywhere

this ^
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
One piece of advice:

Get OUT of THIS pit.......

And into hers.

Don't be a b*tch, this is UG. The next time you post this thread, you nailed her.

Capishe?
GTFO my sig
Quote by Ledforthehead
This thread pulled me out of my spiraling depression.

Thanks TS!

Doesn't your avatar already do that? I love it

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Dude, i hope the reason you haven't posted again is cause your manning up and taken that booty back.

And if you aren't successful. You can always make sure your friend doesn't get any either......
you're either :

1. not at a party
2. at a party and never had anybody to talk to but lied to the pit.
3. blind.
4. not too bright in the head to realize that you're missing your chance to get some.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance