I got an Epiphone Les paul 100 one of the older ones I have the same one in cherry burst but I messed up and solder off the ground connection when I was trying to rewire my guitar. Anyways I got the guitar from a friend he didn't even play it so he sold it to me for 30 bucks, a Reign Supreme hoodie, Sabertooth Zombie 7 inch Vinyl, and a Guest list spot to my next show.

The guitar is in very good condition only needed to replace the strings, and I'm going to install my Seymour Duncan Invader Bridge humbucker tomorrow.

Just a family photograph since everyone has seen an epiphone before

Peavey VTM
Marshall 8412
Fender 4x12 loaded with t75's
Epiphone LP-100
Fender Stratocaster Highway one
happy ngd!
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

cool story bro
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I jack off onto store aisles, hoping some b*tch will slip and get prego. It's sort of a hobby of mine.
Quote by WarMachine93
cool story bro

No. Just... no.

HNGD!

Greco 59-50 Mint Collection - 1982 - Iron Gear Hot Slag/Rolling Mill
Schecter Tempest Classic Goldtop
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB/EF86 2x12 - Lorantz Greenback's
MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive

Quote by Danyg
^ this guy defines the term "being right".
Quote by patbuck2
Woah, those knobs are messed up. Happy new guitar day, anyway.

Lol, I think it's just the potentiometers in there. No knobs attached.
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
I took off the knobs to tighten the pots so they could stay in place better.
Peavey VTM
Marshall 8412
Epiphone LP-100
how do you like that butcher(?)? late 80s peaveys are such well hidden tone monsters...
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Quote by xBOPx
I took off the knobs to tighten the pots so they could stay in place better.

Oh, I see.
Quote by xBOPx
but I messed up and solder off the ground connection when I was trying to rewire my guitar.
I REALLY hope you're not suggesting that this is why you replaced the guitar. Because you de-soldered a ground lug on a pot.
Quote by al112987
I REALLY hope you're not suggesting that this is why you replaced the guitar. Because you de-soldered a ground lug on a pot.

That would be absolutely hilarious.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
No I accidentally solder the whole ground wire off so I have like not even a centimeter to reach the pot
Peavey VTM
Marshall 8412
Epiphone LP-100
....and you replaced an entire guitar because of that...?

...you're kidding... right?
Quote by al112987

He got it for $30. He can still replace the faulty pickup eventually (granted that he learns his lesson about soldering, haha). Can't blame the guy for picking up another axe for cheap.
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
Quote by al112987

U mad?

I got a guitar for 30 bucks basically the same one, I messed up when I was soldering so I am learning. It's called Trail and error no one is perfect.
Peavey VTM
Marshall 8412
Epiphone LP-100
It's just the thought of someone buying a whole new guitar because they had one very minor soldering mistake that's humorous.

HNGD, regardless.

Quote by xBOPx
U mad?

I got a guitar for 30 bucks basically the same one, I messed up when I was soldering so I am learning. It's called Trail and error no one is perfect.
Don't get me wrong, you got a new guitar for $30, if it were me I'd probably buy it even with my guitar otherwise fully functional, but you realize that it takes about... 5 minutes to fix the mistake you made soldering right?
Quote by al112987
Don't get me wrong, you got a new guitar for $30, if it were me I'd probably buy it even with my guitar otherwise fully functional, but you realize that it takes about... 5 minutes to fix the mistake you made soldering right?

It's the ground wire that is in the guitar not the humbucker, I don't know how to reach the wire that is inside the guitar, so I replaced it.
Peavey VTM
Marshall 8412
Epiphone LP-100