Does anyone else FREAK out inside when someone else is touching/standing near/ playing your guitar? I do and i hate it when this happens
i hate when they dont ask, complain that its not in standard tuning, or they dont actually play guitar and they are just dicking around with it...
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
No, **** I treat my best friend like my roadie and make him carry my **** at guitar places sometimes.

Sorry Zam.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
What really gets me is when they use it right after eating chips or something. Pisses me off to no end because i treat it so well
Quote by xxunder-takerxx
i hate when they dont ask, complain that its not in standard tuning, or they dont actually play guitar and they are just dicking around with it...

This, and also when they ask annoying questions about my old Squier that's got 3 strings in Paul Gilbert E-E-E tuning.
Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Currently saving for:
Agile/Gary Kramer 7 string
depends who it is, if it's someone I trust who won't treat it disrespectfully, then it's fine, I keep an eye on them, but don't worry about it. When it's anyone else, they don't even get to touch it.
Not really, simple rules though if they want to play my guitar treat the guitar as if it were your own baby and if you break it you buy me a new one, scratches and **** I don't get too fussed up on as they happen.
Yes, it is normal.
I also pissed off when someone touch my guitar without asking me first
"Seize the day" I heard him say,
life is not always be this way,
look around hear the sounds,
cherish your life while you're still around
****, i read the first reply and was like hahahah sucks to be him...
i hate when people play it... especially my friend plays way to hard and hand's sweat and makes my strings rust in one day...

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I don't mind as long as they ask permission first and have clean hands. However, I do get annoyed when they start playing WAY too hard. It's a guitar, not a snare drum!
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Quote by BOPAWholewheat
Does anyone else FREAK out inside when someone else is touching/standing near/ playing your guitar? I do and i hate it when this happens

Considering what I paid for my guitar... yes, of course I freak out.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
I would get uncomfortable... REALLY uncomfortable. No problem if they asked first, though...
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

depends on who it is, i have to let some peeps play 1 of my guitar if i`m teaching and they didn`t bring there`s cos they might have a issue with theirs`, they sign a disclaimer at the start that any damage will be paid for by them. only 1 of my students has ever played the jem though (he was gonna buy 1 and wanted to try it) if it`s anyone that`s just visiting me the guitars are kept in a separate locked room so not a chance....