Recently i've become hell bent on obtaining a copy of the live footage of the 1987 Testament performance at the Eindhoven / Dynamo Open Air club.

I know there definitely is a full video because there is footage of Raging Waters and Over The Wall from the club camera that records these things, i just can't find the entire video for sale or download anywhere.

Does anybody have any idea or clue where i can obtain this legendary historic thrashsterpiece?!

Oh, and in case you haven't seen the videos that do exist and would like to, here are the links.
Over the Wall
Raging Waters

I believe its the same camera/camera guy that filmed the Exodus 1985 performance at the same club on the Double Live Dynamo DVD.
Testament forum please

Why did you think this would be ok?
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
I didn't think anyone would read it if it was in the testament forum and just because it's testament live footage doesn't mean a non testament fan might have an idea where to get it.

Maybe just someone who knows the whereabouts of rare live bootlegs or knows something about contacting the club or something.
^If you want to do the honest thing, you should delete this thread and take this to the mentioned thread. Sorry, but this sort of thing is strictly against the rules
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
^fine, have it your way; not to be a dick but this is gonna get locked if it doesn't die on its own
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
^I don't know, i think the mod's might agree with my reasons for not posting in the Testament thread and if it dies on it's own that's just fair game.