Alright, I own a Ibanez S320 which features the ZR bridge system. I tune in dropped B, I used to use standard .11's, I found the low end to loose so I upped to a set of .11's with a heavier low end (beefy slinkys)

Now my bridge is jacked way up when its tuned to B, even if the string tension knob is all the way down. I've tried switching it to full floating, but it didnt help at all. I probably should have had it set up, but now I'm kind of in a corner.

Can anyone help me get this thing set up on my own? A guide would be sweet but I can never find a decent one that helps me. I can provide pictures if needed.

Some help would be greatly appreciated
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
I adjusted spring tension some more and kept tuning, everything seems to be working fine now.

Although I did strip the locking nut screws, any help there? The Ibanez parts site confuses me.
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
The Ibanez site itself only lists the parts I believe. Any Ibanez dealer will be able to get them for you.
Quote by tymoo22

Although I did strip the locking nut screws, any help there? The Ibanez parts site confuses me.

Oh man, sorry to hear that.

If your guitar is still under warranty, you might want to see if Ibanez will replace the stuff. I know for the USA they work out of Hoshino USA.

Were you using an English or Metric Allen Wrench?
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
^ I was using the wrench that came with the guitar, when I tried another it was English, 7/64 I believe
the part number is 2TL2-1 locking nut bolt

search by partnumber on the ibanez parts site for the complete nut assembly

part number 2LN1BR43K

i cant do a direct link `cos of the way the parts site works