I decided to get back into the gym after having not been near one for a while. I signed up a few days ago and my membership is going to be $20 a month. In addition to that, I decided, "Hey, if I'm going to do this, I might as well make sure I do it right." So... I decided I'm also going to hire a personal trainer. I meet with him in a couple days to discuss, among other things, what it's going to cost me. In the meantime, I've been doing some Googling. I've never known anyone who's hired a personal trainer, so I really had no idea what to expect to pay.

Well I did some searching. That **** is so ****ing expensive. I had no idea they charged so much per hour. I don't know very many people who'd be able to afford 3 sessions a week at the prices I've seen. (Not to mention, healthy foods are also ridiculously expensive compared to, like... McDonalds. Heh.)

Anyway, on to the point of this thread: Have any of you ever hired a personal trainer? Or do you know anyone who has? If so, what'd it cost? I just want to get some kind of idea of what to expect when I talk to this guy on Monday afternoon.

And one more thing. For the record, I'm not now, nor have I ever been fat. I just like being healthy. And I figure with a personal trainer, I'd be able to go from this:

TO THIS!

Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
I worked at the YMCA and had my own personal trainer for a year, free.

Chyeahh!
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Quote by BigFatSandwich

that face = new meme
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
inb4 generalization is wrong

I'm American.

There are a lot of fat people here. It's disgusting.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Holy crap, you're black!?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over my bucket of KFC, which is ****ing awesome I will add.
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
Quote by BigFatSandwich
I'm American.

There are a lot of fat people here. It's disgusting.

Seriously. I went to Costa Rica for a week and didn't see a single fat person. Then I flew back in the states in Atlanta, Georgia. Yeah...
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
You just look like a cool guy anyway, you dont need a gym.

You wear your glasses to go swimming. That is amazing.
...In my opinion.
(Invalid img)
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████