...Apparently the string gauge is .11-.70... Whattadafooka!?!? Anyways.. Apparently according to the package, I have to make sure my guitar is set up to handle that big of a gauge.. Any suggestions on how I should go about doing this?

Second Topic... Could I have a tube going out?

In the past couple of days I've begun noticing a change in tone on my Peavey Triple X amp head. The volume hasn't started to fall out or anything, however, on every channel I'm getting a kinda static or crackling sound and the EQ is flooded with mids and bass, I've got the treble topped out and I can turn the mid or bass up to 4 and it's just overpowering everything. Are my tubes going out or could something else be up with it? Please help!
"We programmed in death...A thousand needles lie here to inject their lies."
your intonation, truss rod, and action will all needed to be adjusted to accommodate the larger string size, and the added tension. If you downtune, your truss rod may not need to be adjusted.

Just bring it into a shop if you have no clue what I'm talking about.
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
I tune in D standard, sometimes Drop C... Did NOT realize the top couple of strings were that huge... So intonation and possible truss rod. OWN. Thanks.. Now about the amp issue....... Anyone?
"We programmed in death...A thousand needles lie here to inject their lies."