I really dig this band. They've got everything I love. Speed, melody, and technicality.

http://www.myspace.com/heroofourtimemusic - Skate-punk band from Dunedin, Florida.

I was just in the mood to shoot the **** on some bands. I read the rules on the forum and I know they're very specific on what bands go in what forum, but I figured this would be the most interesting place. I know they're more "punk" than anything, but these types of bands never last in the punk forum. I guess it's because they don't have enough studs on their jacket or their songs have too many chords. This is my favorite style of music, but I'm not into any other punk, so visiting the punk forum is very dull for me, but I'm into metal.

Ok, if this thread isn't valid yet then how about: What's a metalhead's opinion on this band? (Suck? Suck ass? ****ty?)

I expect flaming, but its no big deal if it gets closed or whatever.
At least it's not a Trivium thread.
Last edited by GuitarJunkie00 at Aug 9, 2009,
Quote by DieGarbageMan
if they're Skate Punk why are you posting this in Metal?

I gave an explaination. If it's not good enough for you that's one thing, but at least you could have read it. I even asked, even though people here listen to metal, what's your opinion on a band outside of the genre?
Last edited by GuitarJunkie00 at Aug 9, 2009,
It's an odd thing to do. Like posting a metal band in the pop punk forums and asking 'em what they think about it.

They sound like a metalcore band, btw. With your standard pop punk vocals.
There's definitely a metallic edge to it. Doubt it's metal enough to fit in this forum though.
Quote by AA00P

They sound like pop punk

Umm, this.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Cianyx
Umm, this.

I took a look in that forum. My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday... I couldn't do it.
Quote by Scourge441
There's definitely a metallic edge to it. Doubt it's metal enough to fit in this forum though.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. There really isn't a place for it. Thanks for the feedback