Got myself a new guitar of the flea market. It still needs some working and adjusting. It was sold for 30Euros. It is a Luxor Acoustic guitar. Made in West Germany.

Heres my full gear now.
Wow very cool. Is it vintage?
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Woops, I forgot that this is only electric guitar, my bad. : < Vintage by what you mean? Brand Vintage, or just a vintage guitar. Yeah it is old. Because on the back of it is written made in West Germany. So that clearly means that it was made when Germany when it was split apart during the Cold War. : )
yeah it is me : D woohoo I am famous! : D Yeah, well me and my father usually go to the flea market each weekend, my father has a huge collection of old turntable and other stuff like that, old photo cameras and so on so he goes there in search of those, and I just search for guitars and so on. It is fun to find some old beat up thing and restore it so people cant believe it is the same thing. : )
Yeah by vintage i meant old. (20 years makes it offically vintage)

It looks like its in really good condition for as old as it may be. be sure to wax it down real good, get it polished, and treat the fretboard with some lemon oil!
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
You got it. : D I sure will I will post a better pic when I am done with it. : )
This flea market that you're frequenting seems to be bringing in the goods! Why is there nothing like that near where I live?
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Wow. you scored quite a find. I bet it sounds wonderful. acoustic guitars always get to sounding better with age, Im planning on keeping my yamaha in perfect condition my entire life.

You got balls, Im too afraid to take the neck off of ANY of my guitars.
It is a bolt of neck so it is really easy. The fun part is removing the fingerboard and changing the trust road. : ) Believe me, it is not that hard as people say, just before you do anything read about it and do it calmly and steady without applying to much ARGH! force. Believe me, if someone can do it so can you. : )