I love the sound of a harp. What technique, and ways to strum chords would i need to get it out of a guitar? And what gear?
Roland MIDI pedal. Expensive though, but well worth the money. Can't do blazin' fast solos on it though
go on to youtube and look up "E-bow" and after that a list of choices should pop up, once you pick one just watch them, they get a nice tone, it might be something close to what you want, its like 100 dollars or less (i think i saw it for 50 at one point) you should check it out
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Strumming above the fretboard (around the 21-24th) will give it a nice, smooth, warm sound like a harp. Neck pickup as well
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by F8iscruel
go on to youtube and look up "E-bow" and after that a list of choices should pop up, once you pick one just watch them, they get a nice tone, it might be something close to what you want, its like 100 dollars or less (i think i saw it for 50 at one point) you should check it out

Have you ever heard a harp?

TS, try using a bit of chorus.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com