First off... boss ge-7. Does anyone know any mods that I should look into?

next the line 6 fm4.. yes it was painted black and it looks completely knackered but.. its what's on the inside that counts...

And my favourite pedal I got this week.. the boss eh-2... I didnt really know what this thing did when I bought it but it REALLY clears up my fuzz tone, it sounds like a blanket has been taken off of the amp.. I really recommend them.

And my entire board.. just for funsies.

that boss EHancer looks interesting HNPW!!
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Nice pedalboard...and you restarted my FM-4 GAS, knob.

Happy NPD.

Arse.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
What exactly does the enhancer do? Is it some sort of boost?

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Ah, I picked up a GE-7 for cheap a month or so back, looking forward to getting it through my Orange. But yeah, I'm interested in some mods for it too.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
HPD, i'm interested in this boss pedal.. please tell us more
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
To be honest, I have no clue what all it does, ive plugged it in for about 5 minutes total, I like what ive seen though.. just google it and read up about it.
Sounds very interesting..
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
yes, i know, i'm working of getting some more dirt. Im waiting for some good deals to pop up on gumtree which is where I buy most of my pedals now. Id really like to find a tim overdrive or a luner module skreddy or something similar.

the fm4 is pretty crazy, I've been using the auto wah settings quite a bit which are pretty nice. Also the synth settings will add a cool texture to big fuzz driven solo's... the pedal really has SO many possible sounds.. i still havent explored it to its full potential. Idk if i would recommend one... I found it cheap and it is cool but might not worth the full amount they are asking for it.
Quote by jc349
What exactly does the enhancer do? Is it some sort of boost?

makes your pen0r bigger, duh.

the pedal board looks pretty good! that sucks about the paintjob though, but im sure it allowed you to get a bargain
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
The Enhancer is probably like a BBE Sonic Maximizer, which phase aligns your low end (I think that's how it works). Just taking a guess here because I can't see the knobs, but that's probably what it is.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I've heard of it. it sounds like nothing more than a BBE sonic Maximizer
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
TS are you in the UK? cause i swear i saw that FM-4 on the bay/gumtree. looked like it was going cheap aswell..
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
yes mate, the fm4 was £70 off london gumtree

the ge-7 was only £20 and the eh-2 was £30... not bad id say..