No Link?
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Lol, if those wannabe black metal/deathcore keyboards "blow your mind" then you really fail. Ha i love how people call them black metal... Go listen to Emperor or something. Actually don't...
This is like the 10th thread on them. Search button FTW

Pro Tip: Don't type into where it says Search: [Go]

Instead, click on the Control Panel, where it says User Control Panel, Members List, SEARCH
They're like nu-black metal/deathcore. I actually enjoy what I've heard of them. I saw them at a show last year with some other bands (specifically The Breathing Process, who is one of the few deathcore bands I thoroughly enjoy).
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Words are inadequate at describing my hatred for this pitiful excuse for a band. You should all be listening to Shade Empire instead, at least they're heavy...

Besides, go to their thread.
Last edited by webbtje at Aug 9, 2009,
Quote by whyteboi101
horrible horrible band
Ms. Kristen Randall does not dissapoint though

Kristen hasn't been in the band since 07. Ashley Jurgemeyer was in until 2008/09, when she joined Cradle of Filth.
They have one good track: Empyrean: Into the Cold Wastes, which is mostly for their drummer's excellent work. Other than that, too much emo wank and it's far from anything that could "blow my mind". The symphonic elements are rather low rate, and their piano work is really trash. The clean vocals are horrid, and the shrieks aren't too great either. The riffing for the most part is crap, and the drumming seems to be the only thing worth my time. Not to mention, their new drummer, Samus, is probably the only member who isn't some emo ******.
i saw em live a few months ago. i really enjoyed them. but then again there was a lot of ****ty hardcore bands before them too...

my friend's opening for them in 2 days so we'll see what happens.
Go Veg.
I actually do like them. In the Shadow of a Thousand Suns is a good album. I'm anxious to hear what they grow into. They've only had the one full length after all.
Quote by xChristgrindeRx
They have one good track: Empyrean: Into the Cold Wastes, which is mostly for their drummer's excellent work. Other than that, too much emo wank and it's far from anything that could "blow my mind". The symphonic elements are rather low rate, and their piano work is really trash. The clean vocals are horrid, and the shrieks aren't too great either. The riffing for the most part is crap, and the drumming seems to be the only thing worth my time. Not to mention, their new drummer, Samus, is probably the only member who isn't some emo ******.

Do you even pay attention to yourself when you talk?
i think they're great...
is there something wrong with me?
^Yes but because you like CoF and NIN, not because you like AW
*cheap shot*
its fun to make fun of people because of the music they listen to
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by Magero
Do you even pay attention to yourself when you type?

??
Philosophy > Life
Basically any reference to "emo" annoys me. Considering you have no clue what emo actually is.
I agree with you on the rest of their stuff, even if it's because their first EP when they were still deathcore is a thousand times better.
I have no clue what emo actually is... First of all, at one point, I was a fan of the whole "real emo scene" of Sunny Day Real Estate and Fugazi and whatnot. I have a good understanding of what emo "actually is". Listen to the track "A Thousand Suns". Also, a lot of the deathcore elements ruin the tracks, and I'm not talking about the breakdown. The vocals are really off-par from being shrieks, and the gutturals are rather out of place. If anything, the breakdowns are something that I'd say aren't all that bad compared to everything else destroying the band's music.

A good substitute to this band, without the deathcore elements and with more black metal and isn't Dimmu Borgir, would be Alghazanth.
Vocal style =/= indicative of a genre. Just because his cleans are whiny, doesn't mean the emo elements are overwhelming.
And don't bother justifying the rest of your tripe, mainly because I agree with you but mostly because I cbf reading it.