Hey. So. I was doing some research. Im gunna be adding some stuff to one of my icemen hahah. New pickups and a paintjob of my design. And i was watching a SOAD live video. And noticed Darons bridge. Instead of a stopbar or whatever. It was this chrome, kinda spikey lookin thing. So i was doing some research. And i guess his dad designed it. And its called a Horned bridge. Basically, its what paul stanley had on his iceman. But its bigger, and the strings are attached into it. No stop bar or nothing. Like his dmm1, but its a different shape. Anyway. I was woundering if theres anywhere a guy could buy one, cause i think it would looks pretty cool on my guitar once everything is done. Thanks


There is a decentish pic. Where you can somewhat see it :P.

Thanks guys
Last edited by Fuwbar at Aug 9, 2009,
First link is fine, but the other two don't work. Just so's you know...

That sounds like a pretty cool idea if you can pull it off! I've never seen anywhere selling stull like that, so your best bet I think would be to try and make one.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
It looks cool but it's probably a custom shop job - maybe try contacting Ibanez's custom shop and see if they can make you one? You'll probably have to pay out the arse though.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Any metal-processing bussines could cut that out of some kind of plate steel. Maybe try one of your local colleges where they work with metal, they might make it for free, or charge only te materials.
its a string thru guitar, and he put some kind of ornament...i think
I own a Gibson SG Standard
And I am officialy recognized as an SG commando

Gibson 2009 SG Standard --> Peavey Classic 50 2x12

RIP Lester William Polsfuss aka Les Paul 1915-2009
RIP Stephen Ray Vaughan aka SRV 1954-1990
Quote by AC/DC4EVA
its a string thru guitar, and he put some kind of ornament...i think

Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
AC/DC4EVA is right. It's just a string through guitar with an ornamental plate attached. Heck, you could even make one in Shop class!
Oh ****, i never thought of that. Hah. Thanks guys . Yeah. Ill make one in shop. Now. Hmm. If this is stupid, sorry. But say i buy an old ic200 or 300 or whatever i buy. Could i make it into a string through you guys think? Or what? Thanks