Page 1 of 2
I was at billy hyde to check out some semihollowbodies, and this interesting American guy was playing awesomely on a guitar i wanted to try out. so we talked, and i gave him my msn, but now he's sending me creepy ****, what do i do? he seemed nice, but he's a bit older than me, and i'm creeped out cos he knows my email and he might know where i live. I tried blocking him, but he kept changing his email address and he's making a lot of ...sexual innuendo. Help me guys, i'm really scared.
Don't be rude and start replying.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
how about you reply over each others threads, WOAH crazy idea
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Out creep him. Or link him to UG, we'll creep him out if you can't.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
WTF? Mirror threads are not THAT funny...and I just wanted the pit to know that there ARE girls out there.... I am dissapoint.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Quote by fret-less
WTF? Mirror threads are not THAT funny...and I just wanted the pit to know that there ARE girls out there.... I am dissapoint.

i'm serious, quit it now.

anyway, i don't think he's still in australia, but i'm wondering...how can i keep him from adding my email everytime i block him?
Guitar Factory Parramatta is better than Billy Hyde Parramatta. This is Sydney, by the way. You know, the better Australian city? HO HO HO HO HO HO.

Also, block + delete? If done so and hasn't worked, google to see what you can find.
Both threads started at the same time...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It's your fault for being a **** tease.

Do the honorable thing and take one on the face in a back alley,it's what Jesus would want.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Negotiate with him. Pay half of the semi-hollow, give him a BJ and then ask him to leave you alone.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by kroket666
just make up weird stuff, over creep him,

just the chicken fetish wil do i guess

+1 to that
Is this the original thread, or the mirror one?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I hope to god that they are 2 different people.
I really do
Last edited by Hybrid_Xer0 at Aug 9, 2009,
I will say this right now.

If you can prove these two threads were made by different people, I will post a picture of my penis on UG.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
ಠ_ಠ

Icwatudidthar
Quote by maiden03
Ahhh damn you vinc3nt!

Downpressor man

Where you gonna run to

All along that day

੧_\\\
Quote by shadow__666
I will say this right now.

If you can prove these two threads were made by different people, I will post a picture of my penis on UG.

Oh what I wouldn't give for a mod to come in and prove they have different ISP adresses

vv I prayed and I was answered
Last edited by AnAngrySquirrel at Aug 9, 2009,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I've run both IPs and one is in the US and the other one Australia.

Un-f*cking-lucky.

Fucking OWNED!
I bet they both organised it together

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
OK...any chance I can get some sort of ban immunity for this?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by cam_sampbell
I bet they both organised it together

This
Quote by maiden03
Ahhh damn you vinc3nt!

Downpressor man

Where you gonna run to

All along that day

੧_\\\
Quote by shadow__666
OK...any chance I can get some sort of ban immunity for this?

Who cares? Stand, drop pants and deliver!
Either I have to get ban immunity, OR we have to get the entire Pit in here. I'm talking Heaven's Gate, Union Jake circle jerk levels of anticipation.

Otherwise, I'll slink back to my GG&A home.
Quote by Cathbard
Wait - I want to see the IP addresses first I want to be sure Delirium isn't ****ing with us.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by shadow__666
Either I have to get ban immunity, OR we have to get the entire Pit in here. I'm talking Heaven's Gate, Union Jake circle jerk levels of anticipation.

Otherwise, I'll slink back to my GG&A home.

You'll be famous on UG for this.
So I won't get a perma for this, right? Just 60 days?
Quote by Cathbard
I personally wouldn't do it. However, I demand that your f*ck up be immortalised in your sig via linkage to my post, stating "DELIRIUMBASSIST OWNED MY ASS HARD". Any editing will result in a banning, removal until I deem fit will result in a banning.

Fine with that?
I can confirm the IP findings.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Page 1 of 2