Well your last riff f*cking sucked. And the new one was nothing to brag about either.

JK it's pretty cool. i like the old one better though.
Quote by xghost88
no more thoughts?

You could replace the brass section with a lead guitar on top of it, same melody, different sound, maybe duel guitar is an idea, but I'm more of a guitar based person, I wont use brass sections as much.

And maybe a different riff or chord progression, but its up to you, its good as it is now, I think the only thing really needed is some tweaking, trying out different stuff.

C4C on my profile
@ Jyuuga: Sorry man, are u sure you postet the right thing in the right thread? There's no brass section in my riff... It's just distorted guitar with some delay.
I like it. You got a really nice tone on that clean. It reminds me of 3 Doors Down.
I liked the song you made out of it.I can tell you were really feeling it.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Yeah, well thanks a lot. Unfortunately recenently I came across this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbZ1qvwmbBI

which is just as well known as the band in germany, where I'm from. So I think it might have been a subcontious rip-off.

Also you people keep critizising my older riff, I actually want you to crit the one called "Lead guitar for new song". Sorry if that wasn't clear.