Well the bridge on my MTM2 is broke. I'm always really careful with my gear but I leant it against the couch to go tweak the settings on the amp... And as I was getting up my foot bumped in to he bottom of the guitar causing it to fall forwards toward the ground -_- and so, now the bridge is loose, the little black things in the wee slot where you put the string are fall out when I loosen it, but only 4 of them do. So now I ask how much would it cost to get an EDGE III fixed bridge replaced?
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Is it the saddles? you can buy the saddles online and put them in yourself?

I am not getting a good picture from your description. Can you post a picture of the bridge or get one online and draw an arrow to whats wrong?

If your talking about the actual blocks that clamp the string down those actually come out if you loosen the screws enough except for certian and other Ibanez bridges (ZR/EdgePRO)
Ibanez.
Last edited by cruc1a7 at Aug 9, 2009,
Quote by cruc1a7
Is it the saddles? you can buy the saddles online and put them in yourself?

I am not getting a good picture from your description. Can you post a picture of the bridge or get one online and draw an arrow to whats wrong?

If your talking about the actual blocks that clamp the string down those actually come out if you loosen the screws enough except for certian and other Ibanez bridges (ZR/EdgePRO)

Yeah I'm talking about the blocks... So it's still useable? You see it was unstrung at the time an still is...
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
yeah just make sure you put them with the grooves facing the screw and not the string.

When you tighten the strings in they are tight also so nothing rattles
Ibanez.
Ok so theres no need for replacement?
Thanks guys
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2