who here has ever tried to learn ventriloquicy? who has ever seen an awesome ventriloquist, etc.

this thread is about verntriloquism, and to start things off I present Jeff Dunham

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM

I find that while his Achmed jokes are awesome, none of his other characters have interesting personalities (with the possible exception of Peanut), and it's obvious that he very very often moves his lips while speaking (they hide that with clever camera cuts). he's a funny guy, but not a great ventriloquist, IMO

discuss away!
It seems to complicated, and I never found it that funny.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Jeff Dunham is not funny. He is a hack.

As are all ventriloquists

/thread
Signatures Are Stupid
Quote by Bassist1992
Jeff Dunham is not funny. He is a hack.

As are all ventriloquists

/thread

what comedians do you find funny? if it is chris rock I'll kick you in the knads.
what comedians do you find funny?

Arj Barker

Danny Bhoy

Steven K Amos

Those are the only 3 stand-up guys that I find genuinely funny...
Signatures Are Stupid
Quote by Craigo
My friend does it actually. I dunno how good she is now but knowing her she's probably pretty good. I'll probably ask her later.

tell her to post vids with low-cut shirts
Derren Brown's Trick or Treat with the ventriliquist doll thing is fucking awesome, but I can't find it on youtube
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Quote by CoreysMonster
who here has ever tried to learn ventriloquicy? who has ever seen an awesome ventriloquist, etc.

this thread is about verntriloquism, and to start things off I present Jeff Dunham

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM

I find that while his Achmed jokes are awesome, none of his other characters have interesting personalities (with the possible exception of Peanut), and it's obvious that he very very often moves his lips while speaking (they hide that with clever camera cuts). he's a funny guy, but not a great ventriloquist, IMO

discuss away!

I just don't find him that funny anymore. Maybe it was just that he was way over played on comedy central and a few people I knew were way too obsessed with him. But I just don't find him funny anymore.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
I just don't find him that funny anymore. Maybe it was just that he was way over played on comedy central and a few people I knew were way too obsessed with him. But I just don't find him funny anymore.

I kinda agree with you. I really liked him 10 years ago.

But i have seen him too many times. He is good at what he does though.