Hay, Pit.

So I have some questions involving paying for college.

I've been wanting to join the military for as long as I can remember but I have some questions involving the use of an Army ROTC and how it actually helps with college. I'm not joining the ROTC in college for the money or because it mooches off tax payers or anything. I just don't know/understand how much it actually helps in the grand scheme of things.

Does the ROTC cover all tuition?
Part of?

Wrong place?

Thanks.
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
Quote by BaconFrenzy117
Hay, Pit.

So I have some questions involving paying for college.

I've been wanting to join the military for as long as I can remember but I have some questions involving the use of an Army ROTC and how it actually helps with college. I'm not joining the ROTC in college for the money or because it mooches off tax payers or anything. I just don't know/understand how much it actually helps in the grand scheme of things.

Does the ROTC cover all tuition?
Part of?

Wrong place?

Thanks.

Covers all tuition and allows you to major in what you want. Plus I believe the Navy's program actually pays you some sum a month so that you dont have to work; of course, I have no clue if the Army does that as well
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by you = fail
Covers all tuition and allows you to major in what you want. Plus I believe the Navy's program actually pays you some sum a month so that you dont have to work; of course, I have no clue if the Army does that as well

I've always been pretty set on entering the Infantry as an Officer. I guess if things change the University of Maine at Orono has both programs.

Thanks!
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
Last edited by BaconFrenzy117 at Aug 9, 2009,
Quote by DieGarbageMan
another case cracked by diegarbageman

Ill be leaving now
Quote by DieGarbageMan

Who could be mad for long with an avatar like yours anyway