P.S. i play metal and hard rock
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Out of the two I'd go with the LTD, mainly because I'd never buy a Schecter, just don't see the appeal. But if it were my ~$900 I would probably try and get hold of an Ibanez RG550, or a used Prestige model.
both are kickass metalguitars. try them out at a shop and see which one feels better in your hands.
The LTD's probably sounds brighter, the c1 will have a mellower tone.
Palm mutingwill be slightly easier on the c1 cause the body is curved, versus the flat m1000
Well it seems that for most people the neck profile on the schecters is make or break, so try it if you can first, im getting the Blackjack because I prefer the SDs to EMGs
Get the Schecter. Shecter buttrapes Ibanez every day. I own a C-1 Blackjack ATX, with out the trem, and it frikkin' OWNS. The Blackouts are SO much better than the EMGs, as they have a more underused tone than the EMGs. They also sound better in clean!
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Quote by Gakbez
Get the Schecter. Shecter buttrapes Ibanez every day. I own a C-1 Blackjack ATX, with out the trem, and it frikkin' OWNS. The Blackouts are SO much better than the EMGs, as they have a more underused tone than the EMGs. They also sound better in clean!

idc about how it buttrapes ibanez. will it buttrape the esp?
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
I was using "Ibanez" as a metaphor for more popular guitar brands in the metal genre.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!