This is my frist time at designing and making stompboxes, anyways would just like to show you my designs

Im building a TS 808 tubescreamer, and a fuzz face.

I made these in photoshop, with the right dimensions for the hammond enclosure, but made them high res (2441px × 4579px). They will be stuck on the front. These images arent the high res version though. Im thinking of putting some kind of decal on The TS but dont know what, ideas?

(Invalid img)
Last edited by TheBeatles64 at Aug 9, 2009,
Celebrate the anniversary?
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by TheBeatles64
good idea , i love the album, bit strange for a 16 year old:P

Even stranger for a 14 year old!
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
riiight.... because nothing says "tubescreamer" more than the beatles lol

to be honest all i ever need from a pedal is what the knobs do. graphics are nice and all but really they just get in the way most of the time and it doesnt really impress me. all that matters is how it sounds, not what it looks like.
Quote by noisefarmer

to be honest all i ever need from a pedal is what the knobs do. graphics are nice and all but really they just get in the way most of the time and it doesnt really impress me. all that matters is how it sounds, not what it looks like.

It's his decision to do what ever he likes with his pedals.
Does it offend you, yeah?
Quote by noisefarmer
riiight.... because nothing says "tubescreamer" more than the beatles lol

Its the point of personolization, im not just throwing fancy graphics on there for no reason.

It's his decision to do what ever he likes with his pedals.

and i was merely expressing an opinion, one which i'm pretty sure i'm entitled to when people start posting things in a public forum. just because society has degraded to the point where every little thing someone does needs to be showered with praise, regardless of if it is a good idea or not does not necessarily mean i choose to follow that way of thinking.

Its the point of personolization, im not just throwing fancy graphics on there for no reason.

yr putting the beatles on a tubescreamer. you could atleast find an artist you like who actually used one instead of celebrating an album that came out 10 years before the pedal existed. it'd be somewhat more consistent and make much more logical sense.
I agree with that guy^
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

I may be wrong here, but if you're selling these, couldn't you get in trouble for actually calling it Tube Screamer?