Page 1 of 2
So pit its my birthday today!

I'm goin to work in about 15 minutes, after work my Dads takin me out to look at guitars, amps, basses (I'm primarily a bassist, just to let that be known), pedals, etc.

Or maybe an Xbox 360 elite and a few games.

What do you guys think, should I get an Xbox, bass or a pedalboard for my guitar?

I've already got a pedalboard for my bass and a large amp, but I don't have a FAAAANCY bass, just a cheap one, so maybe a new bass? I'm really considering an acoustic bass to be honest.

Thanks for your input

sykEDIT: When I get home from work I'll check the thread out, thanks guys/girls
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Don't get an acoustic bass.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Xbox, then get Gears of War 1 + 2, Halo 3, Dead Space, Fallout 3, Bioshock, Guitar Hero 2, 3, 4, and Metallica.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by DieGarbageMan
360 Elite > everything.

here we go

bass wins.

You can smash a 360 with a bass.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by CTFOD
Xbox, then get Gears of War 1 + 2, Halo 3, Dead Space, Fallout 3, Bioshock, Guitar Hero 2, 3, 4, and Metallica.

And a LIVE subscription. Say goodbye to your social life.

And you forgot CoD
has a terrible signature.
I say bass, i have a 360, and tbh, I wanted it soooooooo bad, and i rarely use it.
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
Quote by AlecMag
bass wins.

You can smash a 360 with a bass.

This is an outrage!

Quote by CTFOD

Fallout 3
Gears of War 2
Call of duty 4
Guitar Hero II
Dead Rising
Oblivion

for a start anyway
It's called a 360 elite because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Twistedit: No I mean you'll step right on that f*cker bitch, man I don't even know what to say, ya ****.
Last edited by Twist of fate at Aug 9, 2009,
If you get a 360 before anything else buy fallout 3 or oblivion if you don't have live they can keep you entertained for months.
Quote by Twist of fate
It's called a 360 elite because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away.

So you'll walk straight towards it
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by Twist of fate

360 degrees is a full circle?

But, bass. DO IT!
Quote by Twist of fate

if you turned 360 degrees youd still be walking towards it.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
This is an outrage!

Well you can't smash up a bass with an xbox!

Quote by Guitar x Dude 7
if you turned 360 degrees youd still be walking towards it.

Someone didn't get the joke...

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Twist of fate

Mathematical fail.

Playing Xbox doesn't help you get chicks, think about your future.

My Birthday was yesterday as well, yet I posted nothing.
"Allow me to explain the contamination process. Pine cones go in here, party liquors comes out here and proceed to here. Fights begin, finger prints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated."
-Early Cuyler
Bass for sure. I spent my christmas money from my dad on a xbox360, i went halfsys with my brother. I never play on it. now I can't sell it cause I share it. ugh.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Quote by Twist of fate
No dood, I already explained. Trample that bitch. You n'awm sayin? Glock glock ho. Thug life!

has a terrible signature.
Quote by CTFOD

You named seven of the worst xbox games. Well done.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by Sam Wotrey
Mathematical fail.

My Birthday was yesterday as well, yet I posted nothing.

neither does playing bass

snap
Quote by King Twili
You named seven of the worst xbox games. Well done.

What's wrong with Gears of war and Halo?
Are you one of those anti-fanboy people who think everything that is popular isn't Br00t4lz enough?
Besides GH games are quite fun to play with some friends.
Quote by imdeth
Hang on I'll flip a coin.

Heads bass, tails Xbox.

You'll be getting a bass. Don't question the coin.

Wheres your god now!
-----

Just get something music related.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Sam Wotrey

neither does bass

srsly.

The bass. I would choose new gear over a new console (you are hearing this from a video game nerd.)

If you really want a game console, don't get an Xbox. Get a used Super Nintendo, along with Earthbound, Super Mario World, Mario All Stars, Link to the Past, Yoshi's Island, Super Metroid, Tetris, and any other game you want.

You can get all of those and hours of entertainment for less money than an Xbox 360.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Page 1 of 2