im getting my first bass soon (probably an ibanez GSR 200 or a squire p bass) so ill need to get an amp, any suggestions? i dont want to spend loads but i will bend abit 150 pounds is probably the limit. i was looking at the line6 LD15 or is this not very good?
thanks
I know quite a few people who are happy with the Fender Rumble series.

Also, Ashdown and Gallien-Krueger make affordable, decent sounding amps.
Quote by Hetfieldjr
im getting my first bass soon (probably an ibanez GSR 200 or a squire p bass) so ill need to get an amp, any suggestions? i dont want to spend loads but i will bend abit 150 pounds is probably the limit. i was looking at the line6 LD15 or is this not very good?
thanks

Hey man, congrats on picking up bass. My first bass was a GSR200 and I still have it

For an amp, I would definitely recommend the Ampeg BA115, which is a good sounding amp and is surprisingly loud. However, the price may be a bit too high for you. Also, Acoustic recently started making amps again. They sound pretty good, but the price is phenomenal. Look into the Acoustic B20:

http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Acoustic-B20-1X12-Bass-Combo-Amplifier?sku=481622

If you have any questions, PM me and I would love to help you out. Cheers
I would stay away from Line6 bass amps, but I would go ask the guys at the bass forum, they're much more knowledgeable on this matter
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Fender Jazz V
Yahama Pacifica 112
Acoustic B200h
2 custom 1x15 cabs
Vox AD30VT
too many pedals