hey being new to tube amps i've had to start buying up individual pedals as my digitech rp200 is awful. with my peavey 5150 i puchased used i got an ns-2 (only noisegate/suppressor they had) with the boss power supply. although eventually i'd like to get a wah the only other pedal i really need right now is a tuner. i've decided from reviews and internet research that the korg pitchblack is what i want. can someone explain to me how daisy chains/dc parallel cords work? (i know both the ns-2 and the pitchblack have dc outs to power multiple pedals but i don't know exactly how to do this)

thanks in advance.
simple, instead of plugging the boss power pack into your noise gate, you plug it into the daisy chain, then you can plug the ends of the daisy chain into your multiple pedals

simples
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
sweet!
will i have to worry about voltage matching or anything powering both the korg pitchblack and the ns-2 with the boss power supply?

do i have to buy a specific brand of daisy chain?
Last edited by AkiraSpectrum at Aug 9, 2009,
alll youve got to worry about is centre polarity (positive/negative).

but as far as i know, theyre the same (as are most pedals) so you should be fine
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

I think so...
no problems fella
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...