So I've decided to part ways with the 2009 Ibanez J Custom RG8420ZE in Spinel Red I just recently acquired. The guitar is completely mint and has no dings anywhere. The trem has been blocked, but aside from that the guitar is completely stock.

Everything about this guitar is amazing, and I'm only letting it go because it's a little flashy for my tastes and kind of inappropriate for a college dorm room.

Specs:

neck type - 5pcs Maple/Walnut j.custom neck
body - Flamed Maple top/African Mahogany body
fingerboard - Rosewood fingerboard
bridge - Edge-Zero bridge
neck pu - EMG® 85 (H) neck pu
bridge pu - EMG® 81 (H) bridge pu
hardware color - Cosmo Black

Neck Dimension
Scale - 648mm/25.5"
a : Width at Nut 43mm
b : Width at Last Fret 58mm
c: Thickness at 1st 17mm
d : Thickness at 12th 19mm
Radius 430mmR

Guitar will come with its OHSC and all its case candy.

Some pictures: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1174225

I'd like to get $1650 + $100 shipping for the guitar. Paypal or USPS money orders are both okay.

And for trades, I'm really looking for a Fender or a comparable boutique copy Strat. I'm always open to new things so offer away but please don't waste my time with lowball offers..

I have a ton of references across several forums and my ebay id is "the.tian" with 100% positive feedback.

The guitar pretty much speaks for itself, but if you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for looking.
you've made me sad T!AN
You're selling an awesome guitar

......................and I don't have any money to buy it with
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
and I am saddened knowing I cannot afford it.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
any interest in an 07' gibson les paul classic? it's all stock except for dunlop straplocks and a set of seymour duncan pickups (JB/Jazz).
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Jesus i remember when you got this thing. Its a steal at that price
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
no problem! good luck selling this thing, although i don't quite understand why you are in the first place :p
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!