Hey..vince shalome here ...im here to tell you to check out this fresh new thing called knife..stop listening to boring music stop having a boring life..your gonna love my nuts.

www.myspace.com/cavecastles

Also this is a forum to discuss and compare the now decest bill mays and his younger ruffian counterpart vince shalome(the Shamwow guy )..So please who do you love and admire more as a pitch man?who gets you running to that dial to perchase that new blender for just 19.99... discuss..

Vince in my opinion is cooler and more badass for he has punched a prostitute in the face and payed the time haha

Sidenote..If you are not am]n american you probably have not seen the ridiculous infomercials.
Last edited by MW516 at Aug 9, 2009,
your idea of cool is punching a prostitute in the face? ok
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Im not lieing.I guess only americans have seen the Tv ads and what not...believe it or not they are kind of like tv icon you dont notice until they are gone here in our contry
Quote by MW516
Im not lieing.I guess only americans have seen the Tv ads and what not...believe it or not they are kind of like tv icon you dont notice until they are gone here in our contry

everyone knows about them, but there's already a thread for Billy Mays or whatever.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

*seaported*
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Your band sucks shit.

Reported.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by MW516
Hey..vince shalome here ...im here to tell you to check out this fresh new thing called knife..stop listening to boring music stop having a boring life..your gonna love my nuts.

www.myspace.com/cavecastles

Also this is a forum to discuss and compare the now decest bill mays and his younger ruffian counterpart vince shalome(the Shamwow guy )..So please who do you love and admire more as a pitch man?who gets you running to that dial to perchase that new blender for just 19.99... discuss..

Vince in my opinion is cooler and more badass for he has punched a prostitute in the face and payed the time haha

Sidenote..If you are not am]n american you probably have not seen the ridiculous infomercials.

$19.95 you dumb mother f ucker
*retarded*
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
we dont want to hear your band
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.