Poll: Should I?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I?
Yes, tell him!
29 71%
No, don't tell him, it's not your business.
12 29%
Voters: 41.
Page 1 of 2
EDIT: I can't change the thread title. It should read "Should I tell an acquaintence his gf is cheating on him" rather than "How should I..."

Well, I met some kid in chemistry during the school year. We haven't really hung out per se (we chilled at the Penguin's Stanley Cup parade, and play hockey/paintball with eachother occasionally), but he's still a pretty good guy from what I can see.

Well, his girlfriend is cheating on him. How do I know this? My girlfriend and his girlfriend are in the school band. At band camp, she was all over this other guy. When my girlfriend confronted the other guy and asked when my friend's girlfriend planned on telling my friend, the other guy said "She's working on breaking up with him."

So, Pit, should I tell him this information to soften the blow? Should I tell him to dump her before she dumps him? Should I do nothing?

tl;dr: Friend's girlfriend cheating on him. There's proof. Other guy says friend's girlfriend is "working on" breaking up with friend.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Last edited by MyNameIsLame at Aug 9, 2009,
"Your girlfriend is cheating on you."
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
None of your business, leave it
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
"Your cheating is girlfriending on you. Oh wait, haha! Sorry, wow, my mind is somewhere else right now, sorry man, sorry! Hehe. So anyways, your girlfriend is cheating on you."
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Just tell him straight out. It's gonna hit him hard however you do it it, mayaswell get straight to the point.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Kensai
"Your cheating is girlfriending on you. Oh wait, haha! Sorry, wow, my mind is somewhere else right now, sorry man, sorry! Hehe. So anyways, your girlfriend is cheating on you."

That's from family guy yeah?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by itchy guitar
"Your girlfriend is cheating on you."

this

or just tweak it to not sound as cold
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
two conflicting replies!!

I'd go with Venice King's reply, because he's only an acquaintance not a best friend.. also it isn't any of your business
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Just say "I have a message from your girlfriend "WELCOME TO DUMPSVILLE, POPULATION: YOU!""
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
I've found that it's best not to meddle in things that aren't really your business.
In those circumstances, trying to do the right thing usually ends up backfiring on you.

Although I'm sure karma would disagree with me.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
If she's in the process of breaking up with him, then just leave it alone.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'd say leave it, since you don't know him that well and she's breaking up with him anyway. Just make sure he doesn't find out you knew before him
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
It sucks more to find out your girlfriend is cheating on you from someone who's not a good friend. It seems like you're the last person to know, in that situation.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Take photos* and show him the evidence. Easy.

*.Jpegs only, no .bmp images

Yea, those damn .BMPs are just cold hearted man.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Your hoe is banging some punk ass mother****er
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
Last edited by blindfatkid23 at Aug 9, 2009,
Here's what you do.

Dress up as an amish jewish man, beard, weird curly side burns and Abraham Lincoln style top hat.

Put a high sensitivity microphone in the hat, and have a few small cameras the size of your and to fit in the sleeves.

Find out when the cheating gf and her new boyfriend are going on a date, and follow them.

Get the evidence, and show your friend.

It's foolproof, dude.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
my friend is plowing your girlfriend twice a week.

The other guy isn't my friend.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
this one time at band camp
Quote by steven seagull
Everytime you feel your attention waning go the mirror and say outloud to yourself...
"I am Rockasaurus Sex...I have the most awesome username in existence and I will ROCK!"
Quote by element4433
If she's in the process of breaking up with him, then just leave it alone.

this.

being cheated on is one of the worst feelings in the world. just leave it alone and let it work itself out.
Go Veg.
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
Here's what you do.

Dress up as an amish jewish man, beard, weird curly side burns and Abraham Lincoln style top hat.

Put a high sensitivity microphone in the hat, and have a few small cameras the size of your and to fit in the sleeves.

Find out when the cheating gf and her new boyfriend are going on a date, and follow them.

Get the evidence, and show your friend.

It's foolproof, dude.

Did you get that off Drake and Josh?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by im not mental
this.

being cheated on is one of the worst feelings in the world. just leave it alone and let it work itself out.

Yeah, if she has no intention of telling him she was with someone else, you're going to damage him more than she will.
i say that if the gf is gonna break up with him herself then let her do it. it'll be better for him if he finds out from her rather than from someone else
Quote by stroker93
That is the best deal I have EVER seen Loooza

^ yes, the best deal he has ever seen came from me!!! (Take it as you want!!! )

I LOVE THE VAMP LESTAT AND GUITARGUY01!!!

Tell him straight out.
On the topic of whiney singers.

Quote by elliott FTW
But not Robb Flynn, he has epic vocal chords (they're made from barbed wire and gaffer tape).

spell it out in a game of hangman
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
tell him...insist he have sex with her one more time, cum on her face, call her a slut, and never talk to her again.
Don't get involved in it.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
start off something like this

"You know, they say...there are things known as parallel universes...and in these parallel universes we have different characteristics than what we have in this universe. In these other universes things are different, things change, things...things are better or worse. Well in your alternate uni...oh wait dude, isn't that your chick kissing some other guy?? Well in all fairness alternate universe you is totally bagging Shannon Elizabeth"
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Page 1 of 2