Reinstall the operating system you use, making sure you reformat it.
Fender American Strat
-
Fender Tuner | Dunlop Wah | BD-2 | DS-2 | MXR Distortion III | Phase 90 | Small Clone | Carbon Copy
-
Blackstar HT-5 | Orange PPC 112
I saw the title and thought the worst. Fortunately, there was, for once, a logical explanation.

System restore OR the chortcut is ctrl+:+/+c or something, will completely wipe your HD.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
I must say I assumed there was seminal fluid involved when I read the title and I was going to give advice on how to clean that up, but I'uno.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
If you want it to be completely clear of data deleting or reformatting it all won't work

Theres some programs you can get that write over the data with blank data so it is completely gone, sadly, I don't know the name of any of them
Quote by GodofCheesecake
How the hell did so many of you get this far thinking girls peed out their asses...?
control panel > reset
Quote by diofan88
I lol'd hard

Quote by tattyreagh
That's terrible and hilarious in equal measures...

theyre talking about my comment
Quote by Grimgo
If you want it to be completely clear of data deleting or reformatting it all won't work

Theres some programs you can get that write over the data with blank data so it is completely gone, sadly, I don't know the name of any of them

Zero'ing but to be honest you don't really need to do it you are going to reformat, unless you some super secret data in which no one in the world should know about! In which case the safest way would be to change the hard drive and smash the old one up completely.

/end of nerd talk
Fender American Strat
-
Fender Tuner | Dunlop Wah | BD-2 | DS-2 | MXR Distortion III | Phase 90 | Small Clone | Carbon Copy
-
Blackstar HT-5 | Orange PPC 112
Delete your files then re-install windows... only proper way to do it really.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
Your sig totally got me.

I aim to confuse.
I'm in your forum distracting your searches.
Just swipe a magnet over it
Bands to see before I die:
Again:
Machine Head
Lamb Of God
JFAC
BTBAM
TesseracT
Pendulum

For the First time:
Periphery
Texures
Monuments
Mumford & Sons
The Prodigy
Paolo Nutini

CASTODIUM!!!
myspace.com/castodium
you should be fine unless the person you sell the laptop to has a program that can bring back old info and the only way to stop that from happening is keep the harddrive. Even a magnet cant get rid of all of it.