I have a Schecter Omen 6 and I'm having some issues with the intonation. If I'm not mistaken, all you have to do to adjust it is to loosen or tighten the screws on the side of the bridge in order to move the saddles. My problem is no matter how much I move the saddles the intonation doesn't change in the slightest. Holding the twelfth fret and plucking the string still comes out sharp for all the strings. Any suggestions?
what sort of bridge is it?
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
maybe the neck is bowing

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Tune-o-matic bridges have an individual screw for each saddle. They're on the back of the bridge, before the stoptail.
Sounds like the action is too high, too. Set that before setting the intonation which you do with the strings de-tuned a little (or they break)
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

I don't have a stopbar it's just the tune o matic. And If I lowered the action any more I'll probably get some severe fret buzz going on since the action is pretty low right now.
Okay, it could be a nut problem. Check tuning with the meter at the 5th fret. If that is out then the nut needs attention. Shouldn't happen on a Schecter but no-one's perfect.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

well korg tuners are the best and most reliable(imo) so i`d definatly say the guitar, how old are the strings
strings are going on about a month so i definitely have to change those soon but even if the strings are new it still does the same thing. and when I hold the fifth fret it's sharp but not as bad as the twelfth.