I've recorded an instrumental arrangement of Dream Theater's Space Dye Vest, which is something I've wanted to do for quite some time. All sounds were generated by a Yamaha Motif XS8 and mixed with Adobe Audition. The spoken word sections are derived from Grave of the Fireflies and Schindler's List.

The piece can be found on my profile.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Echoplex
Cool. This song is really fun to play on piano. Maybe you could use some VSTis to add the sound effects that start when the verse comes in.

I've built a heavily ring modulated sound that serves nicely as an ambient sound effect. I'll probably get around to adding it in the next few days.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
I've recorded an instrumental arrangement of Dream Theater's Space Dye Vest, which is something I've wanted to do for quite some time. All sounds were generated by a Yamaha Motif XS8 and mixed with Adobe Audition. The spoken word sections are derived from Grave of the Fireflies and Schindler's List.

The piece can be found on my profile.

Impressive.
Great, I've been listening mainly to Dream Theater since the beginning of July, I LOVE their stuff!.. most of it xD

Great to see you covered Space-Dye Vest!
Did you by any chance used a score?? If you don't mind, would you send me the sheet music?
too lazy to learn by year =P
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
You wither, and die. I am eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Kurai.