Hey guys, I just wrote(and recorded) a new song last weekend.
It's very simple but pretty melodic and a little epic.

If you post and ask me to listen to your stuff, I most likely will!

Please rate and tell me what you think about it, what could be better about it/future compositions, what I need work on, etc etc.

I am looking for criticism in every way, so I won't be butthurt about it. lol

Just so you know however, the drums are fake and I am aware that they can use a little more dynamics and fills and such. But I got really lazy by the end of recording this song. (I do everything myself essentially, except bass, just sometimes I don't feel like doing the drums.)

Anyway, hope you like it!

Link to my profile.

It's called Mimetic Angel.
Quote by El Boyo
i want to somehow mate with this song and have babies with it
Well, excuuuuuuuse me princess!
Last edited by Eunakritos at Aug 9, 2009,
First and foremost, clean up the rhythm guitar and vocals, they sound a bit muddy. Otherwise, it's pretty darn good. The leads, acoustic guitar, and epic chorus were my favorite parts.

Keep it up!
Quote by AA00P
First and foremost, clean up the rhythm guitar and vocals, they sound a bit muddy. Otherwise, it's pretty darn good. The leads, acoustic guitar, and epic chorus were my favorite parts.

Keep it up!

I thought the exact same thing actually.
Quote by El Boyo
Quote by AA00P

Keep it up!

I think this sums it up pretty well. The acoustic guitars sounded a little out of tune, but perhaps that was intended to give it a creepy kind of feel? There's not much else I can say, it's a pretty solid track other than the production.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21126914#post21126914
Quote by Clownmite
I think this sums it up pretty well. The acoustic guitars sounded a little out of tune, but perhaps that was intended to give it a creepy kind of feel? There's not much else I can say, it's a pretty solid track other than the production.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21126914#post21126914

I tuned to C Standard, so maybe the acoustic was just having a hard time staying in tune! So it would be an accident, not intentional. But oh well.

I'll take a look in a second.
Quote by El Boyo