Page 1 of 2
Article

How do the jurors and judges manage to **** this up? THREE CONCURRENT LIFE TERMS for an innocent man? I'm at a loss for words at how ****ing outrageous this is.

Discuss?
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
sucks to be him
Quote by GodofCheesecake
How the hell did so many of you get this far thinking girls peed out their asses...?
Ah, good old american justice system.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
thats really got to sting, good thing he didnt follow the "if i'm getting blamed for doing 'something' then i might as well do 'something' " train of thought
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by Kensai
Ah, good old american justice system.

Just because you're swedish and awesome doesn't mean you get to make fun of the United States all the time.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
he was accused of molesting the children in his care.

He was convicted and sentenced to three concurrent life terms.
Three life terms for that?

Really?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew

Really?

That's how the American Judicial System works, sadly.
*A list of all my gear*

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

And people wonder why I dont trust the government...
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by kxy1992

I'm with you there.
*A list of all my gear*

Quote by Just Andrew

Really?

Thats a pretty bad/disgusting crime, some would say worse than murder.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
I would sue them for everything that they had

Selfish, but still, there's nothing I hate more than greedy, discriminating parents

And to think all of these children are grown up now. If I found out my parents put an innocent man in jail for a quarter of his life, I would never talk to them again
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Just because you're swedish and awesome doesn't mean you get to make fun of the United States all the time.

Well then stop being so ****ing stupid.

:P
Quote by Its So Easy

Oh come on, murder is much worse. Both are bad, but murder IMO is way worse.
Quote by In The Mist

I'm paying for the

Debtklok [x2]

Ben Bernanke, taller than a tree.
Hilary Clinton, not a bumblebee.
Nancy Pelosi, Pelosi, Pelosi.
Joe Bidan, doodily doo. (Ding-dong, doodily, doodily, doo.)
Barak Obama.

Debtklok [x4]

Quote by Seaneh
Oh come on, murder is much worse. Both are bad, but murder IMO is way worse.

Everyone has a different moral outlook on different actions.

But locking up a man for 21 years when he didn't do anything wrong is absolutely terrible.
*A list of all my gear*

Quote by Its So Easy

Yeah, a lot of murderers were molested as a child.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Last edited by DimebagLivesOn at Aug 9, 2009,
A judge overturned his conviction and ordered a new trial, citing the incompetence of his trial lawyer and the videotapes, which had recently resurfaced after years of being lost among boxes of evidence.

The only reason he lost is because he didnt have this guy as his lawyer

"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by kxy1992

Great movie.
*A list of all my gear*

fail
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by kxy1992

*My Cousin Vinny pic*

I love that ****ing movie.

On topic: Stuff like this makes me hate being American.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
This is why I don't like capital punishment. Guess what happens when you "realize" it wasn't that person? You can give someone payment for years in jail, but you can't give them life back. There is almost ALWAYS a shred of doubt. It wasn't even DNA or something like that....it was a VIDEOTAPE.
Last edited by TheArtOfRuin at Aug 9, 2009,
Quote by DieGarbageMan
They better be paying him a fuckload of money.

You think thats how it works?

The government figures that he's got his freedom back and that is repayment enough for spending two decades in prison for something he didnt do.
wow......................thats ****ed
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Shit like this makes me scared for my own safety - I mean, just imagine being in the wrong place at the wrong time and having the best years of your life destroyed while being raped, beaten, and hated in prison. That really is hell, especially with the knowledge that you're innocent.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Quote by hide_the_beer
Shit like this makes me scared for my own safety - I mean, just imagine being in the wrong place at the wrong time and having the best years of your life destroyed while being raped, beaten, and hated in prison. That really is hell, especially with the knowledge that you're innocent.

you have no idea...
the police are sick in my country. they actually will try to make you guilty of a crime you didn't committ even if it's so ridiculous and even if there's not a drop of suspicion. you hear about this stuff but it's worse irl.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
this **** happens in every country, i watched something on tv last night about a guy who serve like 11 years for rape which he didnt do. I just cant believe how many crooked cops are out there... all they do is try and get a result in the case no matter if they are gulity or not. then it pisses me off because there must be so many cops who know whats going on in a case and cannot say anything because theyll lose there job and stuff.
Quote by ConeShred
Article

How do the jurors and judges manage to **** this up? THREE CONCURRENT LIFE TERMS for an innocent man? I'm at a loss for words at how ****ing outrageous this is.

Discuss?

how is it the judge and juror's fault?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Even though he's now free people will still regard him as the guy who was in jail.
He still ends up screwed.
Quote by guitar-guy01
do what this guy says, he is wise
Quote by ElliotTW2K6
this **** happens in every country, i watched something on tv last night about a guy who serve like 11 years for rape which he didnt do. I just cant believe how many crooked cops are out there... all they do is try and get a result in the case no matter if they are gulity or not. then it pisses me off because there must be so many cops who know whats going on in a case and cannot say anything because theyll lose there job and stuff.

Why is it most people who blame cops for everything are complete and utter idiots?
Since when is the American judicial system supposed to be about justice? Did you guys miss that Metallica album or what?
Quote by Kapps
Why is it most people who blame cops for everything are complete and utter idiots?

you are just someone who sits in his chair at home unaware of what actually happens in the real world.
yes, the police are often to blame and are idiots.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by kxy1992

talking heads reference???? e-cookie????
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Page 1 of 2