I'm surprised!
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
oh emmm geeee

seriously tho thats just typical news i expected to hear

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
"WashingtonBlade", yeah that's a "news" source I'll trust.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I'm not sure if that's true. After Abu Graib, they really clamped down on that sort of thing. At least, that's what they told us. Either way, this needs to be investigated with intense scrutiny. The military has had an anti-gay element for too long.
Free speech is the right to shout "Theatre!" in a crowded fire.
Quote by flyingferrets
I'm not sure if that's true. After Abu Graib, they really clamped down on that sort of thing. At least, that's what they told us. Either way, this needs to be investigated with intense scrutiny. The military has had an anti-gay element for too long.

The US can't afford any more torture/war crimes allegations after that, yes, but that doesn't stop it happening.
Well I can't say I'm surprised, it's not as if the US military is the most gay-friendly organisations... or is it?!?

edit: read it now, that is disgraceful if true.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Last edited by jgbsmith at Aug 9, 2009,
It's always happened, and it won't stop.

There is NOTHING you can do to stop it.

Now they are gonna spend a few more billion dollars on a useless bill trying to "stop bad soldiers" and put us into even more debt.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
To be perfectly honest I cannot see why people are making a fuss. This stuff is well-known...

maybe they're making a fuss because it's wrong. Just because something is well known doesn't make it okay, right or acceptable.

it's not that well known anyway.

Quote by jgbsmith
maybe they're making a fuss because it's wrong. Just because something is well known doesn't make it okay, right or acceptable.

it's not that well known anyway.

That wasn't my point. My point was that people are treating this as new information, when it's pretty much a well-known fact from a long time back.

As for whether what the soldiers are doing as being right or wrong, what I'd like to say would earn me a ban so I'll stay quiet.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
That wasn't my point. My point was that people are treating this as new information, when it's pretty much a well-known fact from a long time back.

As for whether what the soldiers are doing as being right or wrong, what I'd like to say would earn me a ban so I'll stay quiet.

please, speak up

Quote by Fassa Albrecht

you clearly missed my joke.

That's absolutely disgusting. If it's true that is.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht

You sure you don't wanna say it ... ?
Last edited by aaciseric at Aug 9, 2009,
If this is true, it's probably the actions of a few stupid soldiers, as opposed to the entire military being behind it
Quote by aaciseric
You sure you don't wanna say it ... ?

If you're that interested, PM me.

Quote by technicolour
If this is true, it's probably the actions of a few stupid soldiers, as opposed to the entire military being behind it

Exactly.
This is the first time I've read anything like this. If it's such common knowledge that U.S. soldiers are executing Iraqi homosexuals, care to show some other sources?
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by aixelsydevahi
This is the first time I've read anything like this. If it's such common knowledge that U.S. soldiers are executing Iraqi homosexuals, care to show some other sources?

It's probably one of those stupid circular stories that is published under one title, disappears and is rehashed with a different title some weeks later.

It's like the story about US troops converting Iraqi people to Christianity.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
It's probably one of those stupid circular stories that is published under one title, disappears and is rehashed with a different title some weeks later.

emm... that was real.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Quote by Fassa Albrecht

So you're saying that your well known fact is from a "stupid circular story"?
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by jgbsmith
emm... that was real.

Yes, the LAST time that story was published there had been some evangelical work, but many of the other times that people said this happened turned out to be crap.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Yes, the LAST time that story was published there had been some evangelical work, but many of the other times that people said this happened turned out to be crap.

you're doing a stupendous job arguing your point.

/sarcasm
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by jgbsmith
you clearly missed my joke.

Made me titter. Hehe. I said tit.

Anyway, I want moar proofies a sauces before I get on my high horse. It's a lot of effort.
Is this where we pretend to be surprised?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████