Sooooo... what does ug honestly think of these 2 guitars for the money?

I want to get a decent guitar that could compete with my schecter damien 6 (after a pickup change if necessary) That has a floating trem system.

These seem to have everything i'd like to have for a really good price so i have to think they're very cheaply made and have bad quality. Can someone prove me wrong? Anyone have any experience with these guitars? Are they any good?

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dean-Vendetta-2-0-Floyd-Camo-Electric-Guitar-105014500-i1405997.gc

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dean-Vendetta-2-0-Floyd-Digital-Camo-Electric-Guitar-520055-i1405998.gc

Also, what is the difference between the 2 other than the price and the finish? doesn't seem like there's too much different.

Thanks in advance.
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."
Not too sure about the vendetta's but apparently cheapish deans are crap
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Well as far as a FR goes, it's hard to put a good one on a guitar that costs so little! For my money, I'd shy away from complicated HW on inexpensive guitars. Either that or add a couple of hundred more and get up to something more serious.
Moving on.....
in my opinion i would say stay away from deans because the lower priced ones are of poor quality and your schecteer is far better than the deans. i would look into a ESP or even a different Schecter.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
Quote by iceh88
in my opinion i would say stay away from deans because the lower priced ones are of poor quality and your schecteer is far better than the deans. i would look into a ESP or even a different Schecter.

that's what i was thinking. I want to get an esp f-2e but i don't know if i can come up with the near 500 as soon as i'd like.
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."