This song is exactly what it sounds like. Its an entirely improvised jam by me (the drummer of my band) and my brother (the guitarist of my band). The catch is that we switched. I'm playing guitar and my brother's playing drums.

We're very good at our normal instruments, but not at eachother's. I do actually play guitar too, and am a decent rhythm player. I can also sweep-pick, but its usually kind of sloppy and I don't know many arpeggios. My solo phrasing in general is awful. My brother can't play drums to save his life. He has a good sense of rhythm, but doesn't know what drums sound like what, and insists on using his feet even though he sucks uncontrollably at it.

So basically, the guitarist and the drummer switch instruments. Its fantastic.

Link is here: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/pitobodies/
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Last edited by pitobodies at Aug 9, 2009,
Quote by Josh596
hmm...

Are you a good hmm... or a bad hmm... ?

Also: As a warning to future listeners, there are copious amounts of awkward giggling in the middle and the end of the song.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
fantastic - what it's all about.....

tell me more about public domaim tho - enquiring minds want to know..
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Well me and my brother, who made that fantastic song, are in two bands. One is an 80's-style hardcore punk band called Deranged Youth. The other, the one we did Public Domaim with, is a Comedy Experimental Metal called Pit O' Bodies, which we do with one of our friends. (Check out our Myspace. Its in the sig.) We're all really ADD with odd senses of humor, and the result is pretty much us screwing around in a musical (sometimes) fashion. We can play whatever we want without worrying about musical conventions, and then we write some funny lyrics to go with it. In Public Domaim, we simply "maimed" public domain songs, by making the lyrics over-the-top violent.

For example: Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall , Humpty Dumpty had great fall, and all the king's horses and all the king's men came and ate Humpty Dumpty's flesh before his heart stopped beating.

Last edited by pitobodies at Aug 9, 2009,
Quote by pitobodies
Well me and my brother, who made that fantastic song, are in two bands. One is an 80's-style hardcore punk band called Deranged Youth. The other, the one we did Public Domaim with, is a Comedy Experimental Metal called Pit O' Bodies, which we do with one of our friends. (Check out our Myspace. Its in the sig.) We're all really ADD with odd senses of humor, and the result is pretty much us screwing around in a musical (sometimes) fashion. We can play whatever we want without worrying about musical conventions, and then we write some funny lyrics to go with it. In Public Domaim, we simply "maimed" public domain songs, by making the lyrics over-the-top violent.

For example: Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall , Humpty Dumpty had great fall, and all the king's horses and all the king's men came and ate Humpty Dumpty's flesh before his heart stopped beating.

(best monty burns voice) Exellent.

Keep up the good work scamps, I'll be watching.......

Too much seriousness in music methinks.....
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald