Okay, I've been playing guitar for three years on and off for three years.
It's a cheap Ashbury guitar that you could find in department store.
I recently changed my strings and now, when ever I play I hear this busy, static-ish sound coming from my 'A' and 'D' keys. Is it fixable, or did I really screw things up?
I'm gona guess that u put on strings that are lighter than the ones that where on in it right... And so all u gota do is turn the truss rod a bit to change the bend on the neck a bit and it should fix it....
Quote by ironmaiden1313
I'm gona guess that u put on strings that are lighter than the ones that where on in it right... And so all u gota do is turn the truss rod a bit to change the bend on the neck a bit and it should fix it....

Why guess that? And why is it that the truss is always the first thing to be suggested to people these days. AGGGghhhhh!
Quote by Unscene
Ohhh. Great! Thanks!

Listen to him if you want, or describe more where the buzzing bad sound is coming from and what gauge strings you put on vs. what you had on before. Also the make and model of the guitar would be helpful.
Quote by LeftyDave
Why guess that? And why is it that the truss is always the first thing to be suggested to people these days. AGGGghhhhh!

Indeed...

I would normally suggest rape, but a guitar string can actually make you cum blood, so fapping might be a better choice.

After all that fails, I would take a close look at the tuners themselves. Loosen the strings and see if anything appears broken or wiggles excessively.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break