Well I have written my first song, with everything but lyrics, which I am writing, and the only safe way i can keep the song forever is on a CD. I don't have a recorder so i can't record I can't memorize it because it has 2 Guitars, Drum, Bass and Vocals, and if i just keep it on GP5 forever, my computer will crash again and I will lose it. So does any one know how to get the audio from a Guitar Pro file onto a CD? Is it even possible?
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
file > export > Midi

burn the Midi file to a disk, kind of a waste of a cd tho

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
thanks a lout, and i have about 500 blank CD's
Quote by vulcan422
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by SPBY
file > export > Midi

burn the Midi file to a disk, kind of a waste of a cd tho

multi session the disk
You can also print the score, I believe. Not 100% sure about that, but I think I've seen it done.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by AA00P
Or does he mean keep the file on a CD for storage purposes?

its for storage, so if I ever forget how to play the song, I will listen to the CD to remember
Quote by vulcan422
Quote by red157

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Surely you have some place you can store the song, external hardrive, flash drive etc. But you can convert to wav files w GP pretty easy.