is there a way to take the drums from guitar pro into a seperate audio file.

(do you know what i mean or am i being vague)
Select the drum track in GP and set it to 'Solo' so that all the others are muted. You can then export it to midi, and you'll only hear the drums.
Quote by AA00P
Select the drum track in GP and set it to 'Solo' so that all the others are muted. You can then export it to midi, and you'll only hear the drums.

and if you want to use RSE(I hope not) solo it and export to wave
Quote by AA00P

This.

Then, if you wanted, you could take that midi and either

A. Make it an mp3/wma/whatever, by opening it up in Itunes, and clicking the "convert selection to mp3/wma/etc" button

or, if you have the tools to do so, such as EZdrummer, you can make the drums sound more like real drums, by importing the midi into a program such as Adobe Audition, and using the VISTi with whatever drum emulator you choose.

I'm not sure if that was more info than you needed, but I hope it helped!
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
export your guitar pro tab as a mdid file. then download reaper, and the native instruments KORE. import the guitar pro tab midi file into reaper, and set the KORE as the instrument on the track that has your drums on. then choose the sky drumkit in KORE and it will give you some ok drum sounds.
RSE Dums = pile of crap, completely useless
Sky Drumkit = OK, but the snare is so unmixed so it sounds so quiet.
EZdrummer = best
Accostica Beatcraft = Good, but you need to write it on that program, since it doesnt convert MIDI.
ok thanks for all the help but now i have another question is there a program that lets you do the same thing with bass or guitar midi files