my computer has vista, and it resently stopped loging on. i click my picture. it says there something wrongs with windows and says i can get help online. but i try to get online (dial-up) and it cant. the computer has vista home premium 32-bit OS. i just want to know if there is a recov disc and how much one is. or just how much a vista home premium disc costs buying it from a store.

thanks
sorry I don't know how to help, but I have vista and it sucks, some update on it doesn't let me use certain programs like aim.
It's probably your dial-up
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Vista aint so bad. Just turn of UAC and its superior to any other OS *flameshield*

Just put your vista disc in your drive and click repair
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Find the install disk, insert it, and repair.

Vista was alright, except it would crash repeatedly due to my faulty LAN card driver. Installed Windows 7 RC 64-bit and have had no problems - just suck it up and wait til October and buy 7.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by Gakbez
Vista aint so bad. Just turn of UAC and its superior to any other OS *flameshield*

+1

And I need not a flame shield, I shall uphold what I say no matter the protest!
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Gakbez

the computer didnt come with one, i want to know how much one costs for home premium edition
Quote by ctb
Frooshy, reported.

Ah sorry guys i didnt know....will delete post sorry again
You should just buy the vista home premium disk, then fill out the form and you get 7 mailed to you once it comes out. Then no more vista, thats what im doing.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Sucks to be you. I have no problems with Vista. Just Service Pack 2 which I did myself a favor and uninstalled.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by riff.raff.93
the computer didnt come with one, i want to know how much one costs for home premium edition

It had to, unless you bought it from some guy behind a Wal-Mart. Go find the box it came with, and in will be about 5 or 6 disks, one of which is Vista.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by pHaKe
It had to, unless you bought it from some guy behind a Wal-Mart. Go find the box it came with, and in will be about 5 or 6 disks, one of which is Vista.

nope didnt come with one i would have found it when i tore open the box at about 11 o clock on 12/25
Quote by riff.raff.93
nope didnt come with one i would have found it when i tore open the box at about 11 o clock on 12/25

Then you're just shit out of luck, you might be able to call the manufacturer and complain them into sending you a disc, but I doubt it.

Or just go on a different computer, download Windows 7 Release Candidate and forget about Vista.
the point of the thread was to find out how much a disc costs. so can some one help me out?
Last edited by riff.raff.93 at Aug 9, 2009,
Quote by riff.raff.93
the point of the thread was to find out how much a disc costs. so can some one help me out?

You could of easily googled that...
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by MattAnderson111
You get banned for this kinda stuff now, I'd watch out.

\What is system 32?
Quote by RockGuitar92
You could of easily googled that...

u try it and see how many straight forward results u get
Quote by riff.raff.93
u try it and see how many straight forward results u get

Don't say thanks.

I gave you the link already.
Get a mac.
Problem solved.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
If you have an official Vista license (sticker on your computer) you can get the recovery and/or installation cd for free from hp/dell/whatever you have.
Quote by ma_tt11
Get a mac.
Problem solved.

At the price of your soul, which will be sacrificed to the Steve Jobs and used as fuel for Apple's nefarious plot to enslave humanity.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!