...Your feckin' hotel collapses into a overflowing river.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8191951.stm

Just shows Mother Nature has a funny side.

And to make this a topic of discussion, has anyone been a similar scenario? Hurricanes?

Or has anyone been in a (rather serious) earthquake? My Dad and Step-mum experienced a rather mild earthquake in Bulgaria last week so meh to them.

Discuss.
"Feck" makes me think of some character I saw on a British TV show once. Father Ted, or something.
Ice and blizzards for me.

Had my old house get hit by two trees and had the roof on the porch cave in all because of a huge ice storm,but that's about it.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Experienced a mild earthquake a few years ago in Seattle. It was pretty fun I gotta say.
Quote by guitar-guy01
do what this guy says, he is wise
So you're on holiday in Thailand when some idiot mocking torrential weather gives you his report with poor grammar...
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Last edited by LankeyDwarf at Aug 9, 2009,
Quote by blackthought
"Feck" makes me think of some character I saw on a British TV show once. Father Ted, or something.

'OR SOMETHING'!? When Father Ted comes on telly you bow ****er, you bow. You do not 'kind of remember it' ... consider that your first warning sonny ... feckin' kids today.
Quote by LankeyDwarf
So you're on holiday in Thailand when some idiot mocking torrential weather gives you his report with poor grammar...

so ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE???
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by blackthought

You're thinking of Father Jack from the tv series Father Ted lol

:P and the show was more Irish than British but i'm sure was probably funded that way.
Quote by aaciseric
'OR SOMETHING'!? When Father Ted comes on telly you bow ****er, you bow. You do not 'kind of remember it' ... consider that your first warning sonny ... feckin' kids today.

CORRECT! I was watching Father Ted earlier...My favourite episode as well, when they go to The Mainland.

...Feckin' Birds...
Quote by Colgate Total
so ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE???

Sony Ericsson?
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
the ice storm that hit massachusetts this past winter...
"Any statement beginning with the words 'In truth' is almost always a lie."

The Legion