I need FREE backing tracks that are melodic. I am learning how to play jazz and I'm stuck with metal licks, and I need to expand my horizon to melodic licks. I need tracks like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgRqV8aLhu4
Gear

Jackson DKM2 Dinky, Seymour Duncan Pickups, Jackson Patented FLoyd Rose, Maple Neck
Line6 Spider III, Line6 FBV footboard, BOSS SuperShifter PS-5
Tascam US-122, ZOOM Rythmtrak RT-123, Zoom MRS-4 MultiTrak
Drumsite, Audacity
I've played with that track plenty of times, but I really want a new ones like the ones in the video I posted in the original post. I need to learn jazz licks and those kinda of tracks are good for experementing with new kinds of scales, like whole tone.
Gear

Jackson DKM2 Dinky, Seymour Duncan Pickups, Jackson Patented FLoyd Rose, Maple Neck
Drumsite, Audacity
Google free backing tracks and the first hit has backing tracks for a ton of songs. Look up some tabs, find the backing track, and play away.
www.guitarbt.com has some cool one. Plus it has backing tracks for famous songs.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by fretz86
Google free backing tracks and the first hit has backing tracks for a ton of songs. Look up some tabs, find the backing track, and play away.

I don't want songs. I want jam tracks. I can play plenty of songs backwards with my eyes closed. I don't even need many tabs anymore unless I'm playing Yngwie Stuff.
Gear

Drumsite, Audacity